PDA

View Full Version : celebrity resorts?

Joie
11-11-2007, 04:24 PM
We are heading to WDW for my nephews' springbreak,the week of mar 22-29, decided to use our timeshare exchange and the only one that was available was celebrity resorts spa in kissimmee. has anyone stay here?

DisneyDadof3
11-11-2007, 09:52 PM
Have stayed there several times (as you can see in my signature) - we have been pleased each time. We have stayed in a remodeled room each time. Some say the ones that are not remodeled are not as nice... don't know, ours have been nice each time. Good luck.

dolly-dawne
11-12-2007, 01:18 PM
We have stayed at both the Celebrity resorts (they are across the street from each other). First time it was perhaps the most disgusting place we ever stayed...worse than a motel six. Thought we would give it another try last year (2007) and were again very displeased. We had an olde room where the furniture wasd sooo dirty I did not even want to sit on it, we put sheets down. There were fire ants in our room upon arrival and instead of moving us as I requested they sent someone over to spay our room. This left a horrible odor and an oily residue on everything not to mention the chemical residue that we inhaled for days. This is a 3-4 star resort on the timeshare ratings but we have on both occasions been disgusted. If I were you I would request a newly remodeled room. Good luck. We will never stay the again. In fact only reason we gave it a second chance was because it was the only resort left available with 2 bedrooms. Perhaps there is a reason for that. Make sure to rate your stay with the timeshare company as this is how they rate the resorts.