PDA

View Full Version : Trading Princess Minnie Hat and Bird Hat!

coolshannie
11-03-2007, 01:25 PM
My Wants:
-Haunted Mansion Quest:
It can include anything from that quest but I am really looking for Master Gracie Clocks, possibly a magenta oregan

- Any Pirate Quest, it could be new or old, preferably no pins.

-Tinkerbell 06 pins

- 1x green explorer shorts

- 1x Brown Cowboy shirt

- Candy Couldrans

- 1x Herbie shoes

- 1x Fantasyland pin from pulling the sword from the stone

- 1x Yellow cinderella slipper

- White Snowman

- DRL pumpkin

These are just my main wants, you can offer other rare or quest items.
You may offer seperately or for both hats, but you must list if you are offering on both hats or specify which hat you are offering for. If I do not have a specific number upon the item I want above it means that I am willing to take as many as I can get if it be 1 to a million of them. =] So just offer away.

llama62
11-03-2007, 03:22 PM
ill offer a bird hat (pirate Q) and a BETA red crate

llama62
11-04-2007, 09:00 AM
i can also offer a red baseball shirt and the red crate.

coolshannie
11-04-2007, 11:17 AM
I'll think about it, I am not really too into beta items unless they are pink or if they are something I have fancied like the yellow slipper chair. Lol.

Roller Coaster Gal
11-04-2007, 11:36 AM
1x Haunted Mansion Tree (mansion Q)
2x Pirates of the Caribbean Inside Tour Pins (pirate Q)
1x Mad Tea Party Sword in the Stone Pin
1x Matterhorn Sword in the Stone Pin

for the Minnie Hat, please let me know, thanks =D

~Roller

nostradeimos
11-04-2007, 11:37 AM
how about a pink slipper seat?

coolshannie
11-04-2007, 11:40 AM
1x Haunted Mansion Tree (mansion Q)
2x Pirates of the Caribbean Inside Tour Pins (pirate Q)
1x Mad Tea Party Sword in the Stone Pin
1x Matterhorn Sword in the Stone Pin

for the Minnie Hat, please let me know, thanks =D

~Roller

I like the bottom two pins but that is all I like of your offer, so perhaps you could replace?

how about a pink slipper seat?
I have several already. =]

Also I have no idea its worth, but I am on the desperate search for a dreams fairy pin.

EyoreFANS12
11-04-2007, 12:03 PM
I like the bottom two pins but that is all I like of your offer, so perhaps you could replace?

I have several already. =]

Also I have no idea its worth, but I am on the desperate search for a dreams fairy pin.

ill offer a dreams fairy pin for minnie

coolshannie
11-04-2007, 01:34 PM
ill offer a dreams fairy pin for minnie

A REALLY love this offer, and I am most likely going to accept it. The only thing holding me back is that I do not know how the values of each item compares, but honestly I really want the pin. I just need a few minutes to think it over.

llama62
11-04-2007, 04:48 PM
bird hat and red baseball shirt :thumbsup2

GK_Mac
11-04-2007, 05:18 PM
I offer

1 Dreams Fairy pin
1 Tink 06 pin
1 DLR pumpkin

llama62
11-04-2007, 05:33 PM
New offer:
red crate (this is BETA, aka one of the rarest items in the game)
red baseball shirt
Yellow space shoes
Bird hat

AlonelyMom
11-05-2007, 02:59 AM
Hello,

For your Minnie Hat, I'll offer:

1x Fairy dream pin
1x Matterhorn pin (SITS) (I need to make sure I have this still)
1x Mad tea party pin (SITS) If I don't have matterhorn then I can offer you 2 tea party pins

Anyways, let me know what you think of my offer :hourglass
Alonelymom

coolshannie
11-05-2007, 08:11 PM
I offer

1 Dreams Fairy pin
1 Tink 06 pin
1 DLR pumpkin

You are currently in the lead. Although I did get a fairy dream pin, so that is no longer at the top of my list, but I can always use an extra, but it isn't in my top wants. ;)

also is this for the princess hat or the bird hat, or both?

New offer:
red crate (this is BETA, aka one of the rarest items in the game)
red baseball shirt
Yellow space shoes
Bird hat
I already have and am trading a bird hat, I have at least three pairs of yellow space shoes, and have no desire for a red baseball shirt.

Hello,

For your Minnie Hat, I'll offer:

1x Fairy dream pin
1x Matterhorn pin (SITS) (I need to make sure I have this still)
1x Mad tea party pin (SITS) If I don't have matterhorn then I can offer you 2 tea party pins

Anyways, let me know what you think of my offer :hourglass
Alonelymom
I like this offer, although I already have a few Mad tea party pins, so perhaps you could replace it with something else? :)

Also, I am sorry it took so long to get back to you all. I had school and right after school I had Band/Orchestra rehearsal for two hours after school. We don't have a class where select band students can work with the orchestra so we have to do it after and before school... joy.. :upsidedow

AlonelyMom
11-05-2007, 10:21 PM
Hello,
I hope it's ok to send you a PM, because I was going to do that. I can swap the pins out for other pins/items, but I would rather give you choices..lol.
So I'll be sending you a pm here shortly.
Thanks,
Alonelymom

I like this offer, although I already have a few Mad tea party pins, so perhaps you could replace it with something else? :)
Also, I am sorry it took so long to get back to you all. I had school and right after school I had Band/Orchestra rehearsal for two hours after school. We don't have a class where select band students can work with the orchestra so we have to do it after and before school... joy.. :upsidedow

llama62
11-06-2007, 03:36 PM
pink tiki? want it?

coolshannie
11-06-2007, 04:26 PM
pink tiki? want it?

You are now tied with the offer of a haunted mansion clock and two pins that i don't have from the pulling of the sword from the stone.

llama62
11-06-2007, 05:08 PM
ok i might add something.

AlonelyMom
11-06-2007, 08:00 PM
I'm going to withdraw my offer for your minnie hat.
Good luck to all :)

nostradeimos
11-08-2007, 12:35 PM
is it too late too offer on the minnie?...if not here's my offer...
1x pink slipper
2x pink heartless hamper chair
1x pink holiday wreath
1x pink captain nemo's chair

coolshannie
11-12-2007, 08:19 PM
is it too late too offer on the minnie?...if not here's my offer...
1x pink slipper
2x pink heartless hamper chair
1x pink holiday wreath
1x pink captain nemo's chair

as much as i love pink i have plenty of those things...

The offer with the haunted mansion clock was withdrawn so i am open for more offers... the pink tiki is leading but i am not super fond of beta items so the rarity of it isn't abig factor to me.

llama62
11-12-2007, 09:42 PM
sorry going to have to withdraw my offer as i have traded the tiki

coolshannie
11-13-2007, 10:25 AM
Alright, thanks for offering. =]

Geek in the Pink
11-13-2007, 01:25 PM
for minnie hat i'll offer..

a pink tiki and red baseball pants!! please pm me if you decide to accept my offer, because i dont check this site as frequently as i should :scared1:

thanks =)

AlonelyMom
11-13-2007, 01:27 PM
Hello,

I sent you a PM last night, let me know if you got it or not.
Thanks again :)
Alonelymm

coolshannie
11-13-2007, 04:13 PM
for minnie hat i'll offer..

a pink tiki and red baseball pants!! please pm me if you decide to accept my offer, because i dont check this site as frequently as i should :scared1:

thanks =)
Very nice offer i will most definately think it over.
Hello,

I sent you a PM last night, let me know if you got it or not.
Thanks again :)
Alonelymm

Also very nice offer.

I'll get back to whom is winning and such soon, i actually have this listed on a few other fansites and there are a few other offers i am considering as well but the dis has the best offers pretty much. ;)

Geek in the Pink
11-13-2007, 08:08 PM
sounds good.. but please let me know if you're going to accept my offer soon, because people have offered on my red baseball pants.. and the tiki as well

coolshannie
11-13-2007, 09:31 PM
sounds good.. but please let me know if you're going to accept my offer soon, because people have offered on my red baseball pants.. and the tiki as well

I will let you know tomorrow as soon as i get home from school, i hope this will be okay. There are a few offers i am considering and i still wanted to see if other offers came through. So i will let you know by tomorrow. :goodvibes

Geek in the Pink
11-13-2007, 10:01 PM
I have to withdraw.. someone else took my offer. Hope you make a good trade =)

coolshannie
11-13-2007, 10:40 PM
Alright Thanks for offering ;)

I didn't want to make a quick trade I am probably going to keep this trading thread up for another week unless I get an offer that really appeals to me.

Phalene
11-14-2007, 12:42 PM
I am looking for a Princess Minnie Hat, I have some Pirate Q to trade-what would you be interested in?

coolshannie
11-14-2007, 07:12 PM
I am looking for a Princess Minnie Hat, I have some Pirate Q to trade-what would you be interested in?

I like basically any items from the pirate quest but im not sure if i want just all pirate quest for the hat either.

coolshannie
11-16-2007, 10:01 PM
Bump...bump......bump it up...:cool1: