PDA

View Full Version : Traded

Sonya
10-26-2007, 09:23 PM
Hi! I haven't been here in a while and I need to catch up on some things. I have a bat magic for trade and about 9 ice cube chairs. (plus a lot of quest stuff) Here are some things I am looking for:

orange ghost mickey
white ghost mickey
candy corn chair
dream ears
girls pirate costume
Small world pin
Bat mickey hat
DL pumpkin

Roller Coaster Gal
10-26-2007, 10:26 PM
Hiya-
I am interested in the ice and the bat magic, and which quest items do you have?

I have candy corn chairs, girls pirate outfit and a small world pin (not from the sword in the stone) Please let me know, thanks :)

~Roller

Disney Dreams
10-27-2007, 12:09 AM
Hi,

Nice to see you around again. Hope all is well.

I am interested in your ice. I have girls pirate costume, Small world pin, and Bat mickey hat. I probably have other stuff you may have missed out on. Let me know what you think is fair for the ice.

- Dreams

Sonya
10-27-2007, 11:13 AM
Roller Coaster Gal, I have lots of stuff from the old in park quests, red penny presses, gold, red (and all color) rockets, etc. I also have stuf from the ballpark era and last years Christmas things.

Disney Dreams, it is nice to be back. I just had twins 7 mnths ago so I really haven't had time to VMK! I don't realy know how much the ice is worth, you can't get it and it is in demand, but there was a lot of it around. I really want the girls costume and small world pin.

I may not be back on until tonight, if I don't catch you all then maybe tomorrow!

Disney Dreams
10-27-2007, 12:46 PM
Disney Dreams, it is nice to be back. I just had twins 7 mnths ago so I really haven't had time to VMK! I don't realy know how much the ice is worth, you can't get it and it is in demand, but there was a lot of it around. I really want the girls costume and small world pin.

I may not be back on until tonight, if I don't catch you all then maybe tomorrow!

Congrats on the twins! Safe to say you have been a bit busy the last few months. I have the girl's pirate costume and the small world pin. Let's figure out how much ice seems fair to both of us and the costume and pin are yours.

- Dreams

gshawen
10-27-2007, 12:51 PM
I offer 10 white ghosts for 1 *bat magic, I might could do a few if you are interested in more ghosts.

Sonya
10-27-2007, 08:09 PM
No thanks gshawen, I am getting a lot today already!

Disney Dreams, I would give all 9 ice for the girls costume and the pin.

Sonya
10-28-2007, 08:46 PM
If no one catches me tonight I should be on tomorrow off and on.

Belle1997
10-29-2007, 08:25 PM
orange ghost mickey 10
white ghost mickey 10
candy corn chair 4
girls pirate costume full costume
Small world pin

For bat magic

Sonya
10-30-2007, 11:17 AM
Sent you a PM Belle

Belle1997
10-31-2007, 05:35 AM
thanks for a easy trade .

Shadowkevin
10-31-2007, 09:39 AM
Hi i wanted to know what quest items you got for trade

I know its not on your wants but i got a bird hat for trade lol

Sonya
10-31-2007, 11:15 AM
Thanks Belle!

Shadowkevin, I have quest stuff from the park, mostly tomorrowland, adventureland, and was it fantasyland? It is hard to remember, we were there over a year ago. So I have lots of rockets, red penny presses, gold, suitcase, etc.

HPgal
10-31-2007, 03:03 PM
I'll offer:
4x White ghosts
1x Girls Pirate Top
1x Girls Pirate Bandana
1x Girls Pirate Shorts

for your Bat Magic.

Sonya
10-31-2007, 07:47 PM
Sorry, it has been traded. Forgot to change the title. :headache: