PDA

View Full Version : does anyone have an extra Leota Pin?

DazzleMagic
10-24-2007, 08:11 PM
I just can't seem to win playing Mansion, or Pirates for that matter. I am so horrible at both these games.

I don't have a lot to trade but maybe can trade some buyables? I also have two orange crates (don't ask, I got them playing Lily's quest and happened to be on a team in Mansion that kicked butt! :rotfl: )

Disney Dreams
10-24-2007, 08:39 PM
I just can't seem to win playing Mansion, or Pirates for that matter. I am so horrible at both these games.

I don't have a lot to trade but maybe can trade some buyables? I also have two orange crates (don't ask, I got them playing Lily's quest and happened to be on a team in Mansion that kicked butt! :rotfl: )

Hey Magic,

If I can get the needed ghosts, anyone can. We can play together. And if you want, I will help you win a game of pirates. Just an offer so you don't have to trade for it. Let me know if you want to play.

- Dreams

nostradeimos
10-24-2007, 08:46 PM

if you want, i have a spare one that i can give you, just let me know

-VerySleepy

DazzleMagic
10-24-2007, 08:48 PM
if you want, i have a spare one that i can give you, just let me know

-VerySleepy

yes!! What do you want for it? Are you on right now?

nostradeimos
10-24-2007, 08:50 PM
yes!! What do you want for it? Are you on right now?

yes i'm on right now...and i don't want anything for it...just let me know where you're at

-VerySleepy

DazzleMagic
10-24-2007, 10:15 PM
this can be closed! I got the pin myself after all!! :banana: Thanks so much AztecGoldFreak, AlphaRanda, SneekyTiki and VerySleepy for helping me do this quest!!! I glove you guys!! :love: