PDA

View Full Version : DISney Princesses are back to party w/ the Pirates! May 2008! *WE'RE BACK!!!*

Pages : [1] 2

Fairy_Tale_Bride
10-22-2007, 09:57 PM
http://www.am.dodea.edu/bragg/DSO/menus/images/april-showers-may-flowers500.gif

Rain or Shine
Bring on the DISney Princesses, Pirates, & May Flowers
DIS Dinner, DIS Party, & DIS Meet
May 21 & 22, 2008

http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t271/bbangel74/rain_or_shine.jpg

The DISney Princesses are thrilled to be planning our next DIS Meet!

We are going to have two sperate Solo/Adult DIS Meets!

May 21
A DIS Dinner at 'Ohana in the Polynesian Resort
5:25 pm

http://chrissaribay.com/images/home/mar24_ohana.jpg

Pirate & Princess DIS Party
7:00 pm

http://adisneyworldsports.disney.go.com/media/dwws_v0220/en_US/pdf/PirateandPrincessParty.jpg

May 22
A Flower & Garden Festival DIS Meet at Epcot
2:00 pm- Outside Spaceship Earth

http://www.villadirect.com/newsimages/epcot_flower_and_garden_festival_1.jpg

We planned our first DIS Dinner & DIS Meet this past October during Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party! We had a fantastic time, so we knew we had to start to plan our next meet soon! We would love everyone to join us May 2008!

Our Past DIS Dinner at Liberty Tree Tavern
October 5, 2007

http://photos-c.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sctm/v127/12/63/25002324/n25002324_32938946_3035.jpg

http://photos-d.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sctm/v127/12/63/25002324/n25002324_32938963_8875.jpg

Please join our thread and let us know if you'd like to attend the DIS Dinner or Flower & Garden Festival DIS Meet! We hope to see you there!

http://daviscreek.cabe.k12.wv.us/april2003c.gif

May 21

DIS Dinner
'Ohana- Polynesian Resort
5:25 pm

There are 12 spots available for our DIS Dinner! Please let us know if you plan on attending, so we can add you to the list!

Attending:

- Fairy_Tale_Bride
- tinkerbell87512
- as_dreamers_do
- bbangel
- Julie_Mouse

DIS Party
Pirate & Princess Party- Magic Kingdom
7:00 pm

We will make our way to the Magic Kingdom for the Pirate & Princess Party after our dinner at 'Ohana!

Attending:

- Fairy_Tale_Bride
- tinkerbell87512
- as_dreamers_do
- bbangel
- Julie_Mouse

May 22

DIS Meet
Flower & Garden Festival- Epcot
2:00 pm- Outside Spaceship Earth

Attending:

- Fairy_Tale_Bride
- tinkerbell87512
- as_dreamers_do
- bbangel
- Fire14, Fires_grumpy, & Jodi
- Julie_Mouse
- Tiggergrams1

Mini DIS Meet Dinner
Tutto Italia- Italy
5:45 pm

There are 6 spots available for the Mini DIS Meet Dinner!

Attending:

- Fairy_Tale_Bride
- tinkerbell87512
- as_dreamers_do
- bbangel
- Julie_Mouse

http://www.wdwinfo.com/wdwinfo/guides/epcot/events/Flower_Garden_04_390.jpg
See Ya Real Soon!

tinkerbell87512
10-22-2007, 10:11 PM
YAY YAY YAY I'm here!!!! :banana: So excited! I already miss hanging out with you guys!

as dreamers do
10-22-2007, 10:11 PM
Woo hoo! :woohoo: Let's get this show on the road!

bbangel
10-22-2007, 11:53 PM
Okay, I'm going to try and book flights and room tomorrow.

Where are we thinking for the dinner? Characters or no characters?
I'm so glad we are planning another one. It should get me through the dreary winter!

tinkerbell87512
10-23-2007, 07:18 AM
Wohoo I'm gonna call CRO today and book my room! So excited! :cool1:

tinkerbell87512
10-23-2007, 07:19 AM
Okay, I'm going to try and book flights and room tomorrow.

Where are we thinking for the dinner? Characters or no characters?
I'm so glad we are planning another one. It should get me through the dreary winter!

I know hopefully the winter will go by fast.

We were thinking Ohana's for dinner but that was just and idea.

bbangel
10-23-2007, 12:38 PM
I know hopefully the winter will go by fast.

We were thinking Ohana's for dinner but that was just and idea.

Ohana's sounds good. Another new experience for me as I've never eaten there.

as dreamers do
10-23-2007, 01:13 PM
Ohana's sounds good. Another new experience for me as I've never eaten there.

Nor have I. :thumbsup2 I've been wanting to try it out!

Do you think we should put the actual dates in the thread title? You know, so other DISers don't think it's a meet just for the princesses. ;)

I'm so excited another meet is in the works!! :yay: Life is good when I am planning a Disney vacation.

tinkerbell87512
10-23-2007, 08:14 PM
Hey guys!!! Great news I booked my room tonight. I'm so excited for another meet. At least this time we wont have to wait as long. Just think were already down to 7 months instead of 10! :woohoo:

Fairy_Tale_Bride
10-23-2007, 11:27 PM
How exciting!!! :banana:

Yes, I will be updating and changing the title and main thread page as we start planning and make more details. Right now, we don't have an exact theme yet and the dates are in the post. :thumbsup2

I can't believe another DIS Meet is right around the corner and people are already booking their trips! :woohoo:

Yeah, my thought for dinner was 'Ohana because it is the best food in WDW! Plus, it's a great place for a large group, the food is brought to your table, and it's all you can eat! ;) The Poly has a lot of room to hang out in too!

GoofyBaby
10-24-2007, 10:49 PM
How exciting!!! :banana:

Yeah, my thought for dinner was 'Ohana because it is the best food in WDW! Plus, it's a great place for a large group, the food is brought to your table, and it's all you can eat! ;) The Poly has a lot of room to hang out in too!

Woo-Hoo! :woohoo: I would LOOOOOOVEEEE to go back to 'Ohana! James and I ate there twice in May and it was just fantastic, from the food to the waitstaff to the wonderful view to the entertainment (Lipoa was just wonderful)!

I can't believe we have another DIS meet in the works! I am sooooo excited! :banana: :woohoo: :banana: :woohoo: :banana:

By the way, I finally got around to posting my pictures from our meet a few weeks ago on our other thread!

bbangel
10-25-2007, 03:36 PM
Okay, so I've booked a room, but the flight is proving more tricky. No airmiles flights left so I'm now searching for the best deal. Hopefully I can get a reasonable one. It's a long weekend for us so that makes it tricky.

tinkerbell87512
10-25-2007, 04:27 PM
Thats exciting Megan! I'm crossing my fingers that you find a cheap flight :wizard:

Fairy_Tale_Bride
10-26-2007, 02:44 PM
This is so much fun! :woohoo:
Good luck to everyone booking flights, etc.
I know it can be a pain! :headache:
I can't wait to start planning! :banana:

Are we thinking of having the meet at Epcot for the Flower & Garden Festival?

It looks like we can book our dining on November 23! :woohoo:

bbangel
10-26-2007, 03:50 PM
Epcot makes sense to me!

How many people do we have for the dinner so far?

as dreamers do
10-26-2007, 04:12 PM
I vote for having the meet at Epcot. I really hope they have the butterfly garden again! :flower3:

I'm making a budget for my trip right now. :banana: Oddly enough, this is one of my favorite parts of planning for Disney. :confused3

as dreamers do
10-26-2007, 04:13 PM
Woohoo! We're already on page 2! :lmao:

tinkerbell87512
10-28-2007, 07:19 PM
Epcot sounds good to me! It makes the most sense for us since we already did the MK.

Can't believe our 180 day mark is next month! I remember last year it took us forever just to reach that day. :lmao:

Fairy_Tale_Bride
10-31-2007, 08:10 PM
The Flower & Garden Festival sounds good to me too! :goodvibes

I'll be updating the main thread for our DIS Meet soon! :thumbsup2

We need to get someone to help create a banner for our siggys like we did last time. We need to start promoting our meet! ;)

tinkerbell87512
10-31-2007, 08:30 PM
The Flower & Garden Festival sounds good to me too! :goodvibes

I'll be updating the main thread for our DIS Meet soon! :thumbsup2

We need to get someone to help create a banner for our siggys like we did last time. We need to start promoting our meet! ;)

I was just thinking that about the banner...no joke! How funny! :banana:

bbangel
11-01-2007, 11:42 AM
Maybe we should do an announcement on the Adults/Solo board? Since that is kind of the target audience it might make sense.

bbangel
11-01-2007, 02:09 PM
Okay, I'm planning out my park days, which day are we doing dinner and which day are we doing Epcot? Looks like the 22nd is Epcot's late magic hours day.

I'm going to be there from the 18th - 23rd at this point so let me know if you want to do other meets. Maybe someone can convince me to get on Rockin' Roller Coaster?

bbangel
11-01-2007, 02:54 PM
Okay so the May calendars are up and MK closes at 7 on the 16th. Could this be for a Pirate and Princess Party? If so I may change my dates so I can be there for it!

Anyone else?

Fairy_Tale_Bride
11-01-2007, 11:15 PM
Our main thread page is updated and looking good! :thumbsup2

Time to start promoting around The DIS! :yay:

Fairy_Tale_Bride
11-01-2007, 11:24 PM
Maybe we should do an announcement on the Adults/Solo board? Since that is kind of the target audience it might make sense.

Great idea! :thumbsup2
Let me go check it out! ;)

bbangel
11-02-2007, 03:15 PM
Okay, I just changed my ressie dates so I will be coming in on the 15th and leaving on the 23rd. And I'm using 2 fewer points even with the extra day, because I'm splitting my stay between AKV and OKW. Woohooo!

tinkerbell87512
11-04-2007, 06:36 PM
Lindsey the front page looks great!!! :banana: I'm so excited that theres another meet in the works.

Hours are out for May as Megan mentioned but Epcot future world's hours are still not announced. Everyother park is even World showcase just not FW. :confused3 I thought it was kinda weird. Are there any special events at Epcot Future World?

I hope your right Megan about the pirates and princess party at the Magic Kingdom. Wish I could go though I'll be on the cruise on that friday. Even if there isnt a party you still get an extra night of Magic because you extended. So its totally worth it! Megan thats so exciting that you extended your stay and turned out to be better with your points! :banana:

tristessaFL
11-04-2007, 07:46 PM
Hi there! My husband Tadd and I might be able to make it to your meet.

My name is Heather and I'm 26. I've been married for 3 years and live in the Orlando area. No kids yet, just two very spoiled kitties. May 22nd is my 27th birthday. My (former CM, by the way) husband and I have splurged on FL Resident Season Passes this year and I would like to take advantage by celebrating my birthday at Disney, including a possible on-property resort stay. The only thing holding us back is work, since we both work full time during the week. If we can both get the time off, we would love to be a part of your group! :)

tinkerbell87512
11-04-2007, 08:19 PM

My name is Heather and I'm 26. I've been married for 3 years and live in the Orlando area. No kids yet, just two very spoiled kitties. May 22nd is my 27th birthday. My (former CM, by the way) husband and I have splurged on FL Resident Season Passes this year and I would like to take advantage by celebrating my birthday at Disney, including a possible on-property resort stay. The only thing holding us back is work, since we both work full time during the week. If we can both get the time off, we would love to be a part of your group! :)

Welcome Heather and Tadd! :wave2: We would love to have you guys join our meet hopefully you can get the time off! Thats very exciting its your birthday. It's also Lindsey and Mine as well a few days before the meet! Keep checking in with us because we would love for you to join! :banana:

Fairy_Tale_Bride
11-04-2007, 11:16 PM
Lindsey the front page looks great!!! :banana: I'm so excited that theres another meet in the works.

Hours are out for May as Megan mentioned but Epcot future world's hours are still not announced. Everyother park is even World showcase just not FW. :confused3 I thought it was kinda weird. Are there any special events at Epcot Future World?

I hope your right Megan about the pirates and princess party at the Magic Kingdom. Wish I could go though I'll be on the cruise on that friday. Even if there isnt a party you still get an extra night of Magic because you extended. So its totally worth it! Megan thats so exciting that you extended your stay and turned out to be better with your points! :banana:

Thanks! I wanted to make it look catchy! :thumbsup2

That's strange about FW. :confused: Well, our plans are not set in stone yet, except for the date, so will see what happens. I don't know of any special event right now, but I'll look into it. Interesting... :confused3

I know the P&P Party is set for Jan, Feb, & March and it will not be in May. It'll come back in August most likely. pirate:

Fairy_Tale_Bride
11-04-2007, 11:18 PM

Hi there! Thanks for joining our DIS Meet thread! Keep us updated and let us know if you'd like to join. I will add you to our list! We will let you know when we are booking dining reservations, so if you plan on coming...you can let us know! We want to make sure we make room for you and your DH if you plan on attending. :thumbsup2

tristessaFL
11-06-2007, 12:03 PM
Thanks for the warm welcome. :goodvibes I will definitely keep you posted!

That's cool that we all have birthdays so close together. We'll have to get a bunch of birthday pins!

Fairy_Tale_Bride
11-06-2007, 07:50 PM
Thanks for the warm welcome. :goodvibes I will definitely keep you posted!

That's cool that we all have birthdays so close together. We'll have to get a bunch of birthday pins!

Oh yes!

And...Disney birthday cakes! :rotfl:

bbangel
11-07-2007, 04:28 PM
Oh yes!

Candy cake or regular cake?

On the happy news front. I got a really good deal on my flight so I am all set!

tinkerbell87512
11-07-2007, 05:18 PM

Ohh thats exciting Megan! I'm still waiting for southwest to release its new flight schedule. The new one is released tomorrow but is only going till May 9th. So I guess I will have to wait till Dec or Jan for the next release date.

tinkerbell87512
11-07-2007, 05:19 PM
Oh yes!

Ohhh cake!! :cake: party: haha can you tell I'm hungry?!

Fairy_Tale_Bride
11-08-2007, 11:22 PM

Any will do! :lmao:

Yay! I'm so glad you got a good deal on your flight! :woohoo:

You'll be back here soon!!! :wizard:

Fairy_Tale_Bride
11-08-2007, 11:23 PM
Ohhh cake!! :cake: party: haha can you tell I'm hungry?!

How fun would it be for us celebrating birthdays to get a cake delivered at 'Ohana for everyone to munch on! ;) :yay:

bbangel
11-09-2007, 11:06 AM
How fun would it be for us celebrating birthdays to get a cake delivered at 'Ohana for everyone to munch on! ;) :yay:

I think that is a great idea!

DisDancerina
11-11-2007, 01:39 PM
Are kids allowed to go?

Fairy_Tale_Bride
11-11-2007, 05:17 PM
Are kids allowed to go?

Hi there! :goodvibes For the DIS Dinner at 'Ohana, it is going to be just for adults, but you are more than welcome to meet us at the DIS Meet at Epcot to say hello! I know a few of us DIS'ers will stay together after the Meet and enjoy Epcot for the rest of the day together. :thumbsup2

tristessaFL
11-12-2007, 10:13 AM
Mmmmm...cake... :thumbsup2

So tell me about Ohana...I've eaten at Kona several times, but never at Ohana. I have read a little bit about it though. It's all-you-can-eat, family-style dining, correct?

I think I'm going to check out some of your trip reports over the next few days, so I can get to know you lovely ladies a little better!

tinkerbell87512
11-12-2007, 10:28 AM

So tell me about Ohana...I've eaten at Kona several times, but never at Ohana. I have read a little bit about it though. It's all-you-can-eat, family-style dining, correct?

I think I'm going to check out some of your trip reports over the next few days, so I can get to know you lovely ladies a little better!

I've never been to Ohana but I've heard its very good!!

You are more than welcome to read our TR's. We are a fun bunch so don't be afraid :goodvibes

heres a link to our last meet thread if you want to read that as well.
HERE! (http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1294129)

DisDancerina
11-12-2007, 12:31 PM
Hi there! :goodvibes For the DIS Dinner at 'Ohana, it is going to be just for adults, but you are more than welcome to meet us at the DIS Meet at Epcot to say hello! I know a few of us DIS'ers will stay together after the Meet and enjoy Epcot for the rest of the day together. :thumbsup2

Trying to use it as an excuse to go to WDW! I've been there once, when I was 3. I think I need refreshing!:hippie:

bbangel
11-12-2007, 03:08 PM
Trying to use it as an excuse to go to WDW! I've been there once, when I was 3. I think I need refreshing!:hippie:

Definately time for another trip!

Fairy_Tale_Bride
11-12-2007, 11:19 PM

'Ohana is my favorite restaurant at WDW and most people agree that it's the best food at WDW too! :thumbsup2

It's a great themed restaurant with a beautiful view! The food is family-style; all you can it and it so good! It all has a Polynesian twist. My DH & I actually had our wedding dinner there too! :banana:

We really hope you can join us! Should I add you to the list? ;)

Here are some pics from 'Ohana:

http://photos-b.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sf2p/v18/12/63/25002324/n25002324_30670913_8547.jpg

http://photos-b.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sf2p/v18/12/63/25002324/n25002324_30670909_6523.jpg

http://photos-d.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sf2p/v18/12/63/25002324/n25002324_30670911_7562.jpg

http://photos-d.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sf2p/v18/12/63/25002324/n25002324_30670951_9875.jpg

http://photos-d.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sf2p/v39/12/63/25002324/n25002324_30828051_7998.jpg

Pictures I took back in February:
http://photos-c.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sf2p/v67/12/63/25002324/n25002324_31677562_6841.jpg

http://photos-d.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sf2p/v67/12/63/25002324/n25002324_31677563_7208.jpg

Fairy_Tale_Bride
11-12-2007, 11:19 PM
Definately time for another trip!

I second that! :thumbsup2

tristessaFL
11-13-2007, 07:42 AM
We really hope you can join us! Should I add you to the list? ;)

Yes, why not! :goodvibes I'm sure we have enough advance notice to be able to get the time off, even if I end up changing jobs (I've been in the midst of about 348703478167085720 job interviews over the past month within my company...including two more this week! I can't wait until that part is over...). So, go ahead and put us down as a yes!

Fairy_Tale_Bride
11-13-2007, 12:28 PM
Yes, why not! :goodvibes I'm sure we have enough advance notice to be able to get the time off, even if I end up changing jobs (I've been in the midst of about 348703478167085720 job interviews over the past month within my company...including two more this week! I can't wait until that part is over...). So, go ahead and put us down as a yes!

You've been added to the list! :thumbsup2

Fairy_Tale_Bride
11-13-2007, 12:30 PM
We need to create a cute logo to put in our signatures to promote our upcoming DIS Meets. Does anyone have any ideas? Personally, I'm not good at creating those type of designs. Anyone here good at it or should we go and ask for some help from our fellow DISigners? :)

bbangel
11-13-2007, 01:24 PM
I think we should ask for help. I always think I'm creative until I try and make something and then reality hits. :lmao:

bbangel
11-13-2007, 04:32 PM
Since I have a split stay, I'm considering getting the dining plan for the second half of my stay.

Do we have any thoughts on what our Epcot day/meet is going to look like?
Anyone up for other meals between the 19th and the 22nd?

tinkerbell87512
11-13-2007, 06:27 PM
I posted on the designs board to see if anyone would be willing to help us out with a banner! :goodvibes

tristessaFL
11-13-2007, 08:50 PM
I'm not sure if he'll have time because things are pretty crazy for him right now, but I can ask my husband if he'll create a logo for us. He's a graphic designer. I'll mention it when he gets home tonight.

Megan, are you also on Sunshine Rewards? I thought your username looked familiar! I'm ruledbymercury over there!

bbangel
11-13-2007, 11:38 PM
Megan, are you also on Sunshine Rewards? I thought your username looked familiar! I'm ruledbymercury over there!

Yup, that's me!

bbangel
11-15-2007, 05:54 PM
Doing my official 6 months away from vacation dance! :cool1: :banana: :dance3: :cheer2:

tristessaFL
11-15-2007, 06:06 PM
Woo hoo! Congrats on hitting the 6 month mark. I'm jealous! I need a vacation...

tinkerbell87512
11-15-2007, 09:41 PM
Doing my official 6 months away from vacation dance! :cool1: :banana: :dance3: :cheer2:

Wohoooo I hit 6 months yesterday! :banana: :cool1:

Fairy_Tale_Bride
11-16-2007, 12:27 AM
Any news on a logo? :confused3

6 months! Wow!
Not too long now!

:banana: :woohoo: :banana: :woohoo: :banana:

Fairy_Tale_Bride
11-16-2007, 12:27 AM
I'm not sure if he'll have time because things are pretty crazy for him right now, but I can ask my husband if he'll create a logo for us. He's a graphic designer. I'll mention it when he gets home tonight.

That would be so great if you're DH could help us out or maybe give us a little push on what to do! :rotfl:

Fairy_Tale_Bride
11-16-2007, 12:30 AM
Since I have a split stay, I'm considering getting the dining plan for the second half of my stay.

Do we have any thoughts on what our Epcot day/meet is going to look like?
Anyone up for other meals between the 19th and the 22nd?

A small group of us, who wants to get together could set up a place to eat that day...either before or after the meet. :goodvibes

Like what happened last time...I'm sure a few of us will hang out the whole time! :thumbsup2 I know that's my plan!

bbangel
11-16-2007, 01:33 PM
A small group of us, who wants to get together could set up a place to eat that day...either before or after the meet. :goodvibes

Like what happened last time...I'm sure a few of us will hang out the whole time! :thumbsup2 I know that's my plan!

I'm thinking dinner at Coral Reef or Le Cellier that night. Does that sound good to anyone?

tinkerbell87512
11-16-2007, 02:12 PM
I'm thinking dinner at Coral Reef or Le Cellier that night. Does that sound good to anyone?

Sounds good to me! Which night are we talking about. lol :goodvibes

bbangel
11-16-2007, 04:10 PM
Sounds good to me! Which night are we talking about. lol :goodvibes

The day of the Epcot meet. The 22nd.

tinkerbell87512
11-16-2007, 06:54 PM
The day of the Epcot meet. The 22nd.

Cool!! I would be in!!

tinkerbell87512
11-16-2007, 07:21 PM
exciting news!

I got a pm from M_I_C_K_E_Y over at the DISigns board and shes working on a banner for us!

Once she is done I will post it and let you guys see if you like it. :banana:

Fairy_Tale_Bride
11-16-2007, 09:31 PM

That would work for me or where ever else anyone would like to go. :thumbsup2 Just an idea...Teppanyaki Dining Room in Japan is the fun group stir-fry dining experience. That may be fun! :goodvibes

Fairy_Tale_Bride
11-16-2007, 09:32 PM
exciting news!

I got a pm from M_I_C_K_E_Y over at the DISigns board and shes working on a banner for us!

Once she is done I will post it and let you guys see if you like it. :banana:

How exciting!!!! :yay:

Thanks Cheryl & thanks M_I_C_K_E_Y!!! :thumbsup2

as dreamers do
11-16-2007, 10:24 PM

I'm up for that! I've always wanted to try Le Cellier, and Teppanyaki sounds like a blast. My aversion to Coral Reef is just due to the fact that I'm not that big on seafood.

But I'll totally go with the consensus. :thumbsup2

tinkerbell87512
11-17-2007, 08:05 AM
M_I_C_K_E_Y has made a banner for us!!!

http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s67/M_I_C_K_E_Y/Fourth%20Album/rain_or_shine.jpg

Let me know what you think and I can tell her to change it if you like.

I think its super cute!!! :banana:

bbangel
11-17-2007, 04:01 PM

http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s67/M_I_C_K_E_Y/Fourth%20Album/rain_or_shine.jpg

I love it! Is her name Amy? If so that is who did the design for the loot bags I handed out at our meet.

So it looks like we would have 4 for dinner on the 22nd. Do I have my math right? We could make that ressie at the same time as the Ohana one. How many do we have confirmed for that meet?

Fairy_Tale_Bride
11-17-2007, 08:48 PM

Oh, I love it!!! :banana:
It's perfect! :goodvibes

Time to add it to our front page and our siggys! :woohoo:

Give her a big

THANK YOU!!!!

Fairy_Tale_Bride
11-17-2007, 08:50 PM
I love it! Is her name Amy? If so that is who did the design for the loot bags I handed out at our meet.

So it looks like we would have 4 for dinner on the 22nd. Do I have my math right? We could make that ressie at the same time as the Ohana one. How many do we have confirmed for that meet?

Sounds good!
Right now it looks like four of us.
I'll make the ADR's for both the dinners.
I have a feeling I may have to book more seats for those people, who will join our DIS Meet later. :thumbsup2

tinkerbell87512
11-17-2007, 09:42 PM

Yup Amy did it for us! She does fantastic work :goodvibes

Oh, I love it!!! :banana:
It's perfect! :goodvibes

Time to add it to our front page and our siggys! :woohoo:

Give her a big

THANK YOU!!!!

Glad you like it! I will PM her and tell her how much you guys like it!

tinkerbell87512
11-17-2007, 10:25 PM
Ohhh the theme for the F&G fest is "Fun in the Sun"! Hopefully it will stay sunny for us this time, since we seem to bring the rain with us. :goodvibes

Crossing my fingers now for no rain! :lmao:

Which resturant do you guys want to go to on the Epcot night?
They all sound good to me. Oh and FYI coral reef has amazing chicken, not everything is sea food. :goodvibes

Hope you all are having a great weekend!

bbangel
11-18-2007, 02:29 PM
They all sound good to me. Oh and FYI coral reef has amazing chicken, not everything is sea food. :goodvibes

I vote for Le Cellier. And if we can't get in then Coral Reef. I don't eat seafood either, but their chicken and steak are wonderful!

tinkerbell87512
11-18-2007, 06:15 PM
I vote for Le Cellier. And if we can't get in then Coral Reef. I don't eat seafood either, but their chicken and steak are wonderful!

Le Cellier sounds good to me. Which ever you guys want to go to is ok with me.

Oh and I asked M_I_C_K_E_Y if she could make the banner smaller since it was a little big with the new siggy rules. I noticed it was cut off in mine and Lindsey's so heres the smaller version if you want to use that instead.

http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s67/M_I_C_K_E_Y/Fourth%20Album/rain_or_shine2.jpg
:goodvibes

tristessaFL
11-18-2007, 07:53 PM
Tadd and I will be at 'Ohana, but I think we're going to skip the second dinner. He wants to do the romantic birthday dinner thing, since the 22nd is my actual birthday. We will be there for everything else though! :thumbsup2

Tadd has been pretty busy lately, but he would still like to make us a banner for the meet. So we may have more than one to choose from, if that's ok. He's going to try to get that done tomorrow.

as dreamers do
11-18-2007, 08:42 PM
Tadd has been pretty busy lately, but he would still like to make us a banner for the meet. So we may have more than one to choose from, if that's ok. He's going to try to get that done tomorrow.

I was going to whip up a banner in the next couple of days, too. I guess we can just stick them all on the front page and everyone can decide for themselves. :)

BTW, I'd be up for Le Cellier also!

tinkerbell87512
11-18-2007, 09:26 PM
Hey guys just wanted to say sorry if I steped on anyones toes by getting a banner made. I just put the request out there...feel free to make another one. The more choices the better :banana:

Just wanted to say sorry if I offended anyone. :hug:

Hope you all had a great weekend!

ArielSRL
11-18-2007, 10:11 PM
I wish I could join you! I am planning a trip for end of May/beginning of June b/c I got an AP for my upcoming December trip. However, I am a teacher and I checked the dates and the last day for the kiddies is the 22nd and the last day for me is the 23rd.....oh well. Better luck next time for me! :(

Good luck for a good meet!

tristessaFL
11-19-2007, 09:43 AM
Just wanted to say sorry if I offended anyone. :hug:

Not at ALL! I didn't mean to make you think you had offended me or Tadd. I just hoped no one minded if we had more than one banner. I agree, the more choices the better! :goodvibes

So no worries, Cheryl! You did good! :grouphug:

Fire14
11-19-2007, 06:08 PM
Put 3 big "kids" down for meet on 22nd in Epcot.
Fire14, Fires_grumpy and Jodi(not a diser)

tinkerbell87512
11-19-2007, 06:27 PM
Not at ALL! I didn't mean to make you think you had offended me or Tadd. I just hoped no one minded if we had more than one banner. I agree, the more choices the better! :goodvibes

So no worries, Cheryl! You did good! :grouphug:

Ok I'm glad I didn't offend you! :goodvibes I can't wait to see the banner Tadd comes up with!!!

tinkerbell87512
11-19-2007, 06:28 PM

Welcome aboard!!! Glad you are joining us! :banana:

bbangel
11-19-2007, 06:37 PM

Hey, didn't I swap a fridge with you last December?

Fire14
11-19-2007, 08:42 PM
Yes you did :)

bbangel
11-20-2007, 10:59 AM
Looking forward to meeting you again!

Fairy_Tale_Bride
11-20-2007, 11:08 PM
Ohhh the theme for the F&G fest is "Fun in the Sun"! Hopefully it will stay sunny for us this time, since we seem to bring the rain with us. :goodvibes

Crossing my fingers now for no rain! :lmao:

I just read about it being called "Fun in the Sun!" How appropriate! :rotfl: We planned it before they did! :lmao:

I've eaten at both restaurants and I am not too crazy about either one because of the lack of vegetarian food options, but it's really up to all of you! :thumbsup2

Fairy_Tale_Bride
11-20-2007, 11:09 PM
Le Cellier sounds good to me. Which ever you guys want to go to is ok with me.

Oh and I asked M_I_C_K_E_Y if she could make the banner smaller since it was a little big with the new siggy rules. I noticed it was cut off in mine and Lindsey's so heres the smaller version if you want to use that instead.

http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s67/M_I_C_K_E_Y/Fourth%20Album/rain_or_shine2.jpg
:goodvibes

Is my banner still coming up cut-off? It looks okay to me, so I want to make sure. :) I don't like the new rules because there is no room for my ticker! :sad2:

Fairy_Tale_Bride
11-20-2007, 11:11 PM
Tadd and I will be at 'Ohana, but I think we're going to skip the second dinner. He wants to do the romantic birthday dinner thing, since the 22nd is my actual birthday. We will be there for everything else though! :thumbsup2

Oh, that is so nice and sweet of him! :goodvibes
I am so glad you will be attending the DIS Dinner! :banana:

Will you also be making it to the Epcot Meet?

Fairy_Tale_Bride
11-20-2007, 11:12 PM
I was going to whip up a banner in the next couple of days, too. I guess we can just stick them all on the front page and everyone can decide for themselves. :)

BTW, I'd be up for Le Cellier also!

Sounds like a fantastic plan! :thumbsup2

Fairy_Tale_Bride
11-20-2007, 11:13 PM
I wish I could join you! I am planning a trip for end of May/beginning of June b/c I got an AP for my upcoming December trip. However, I am a teacher and I checked the dates and the last day for the kiddies is the 22nd and the last day for me is the 23rd.....oh well. Better luck next time for me! :(

Good luck for a good meet!

Awwww...we are so sorry you can't make it!

Keep a look-out for future DIS Meets with us! :banana:

Fairy_Tale_Bride
11-20-2007, 11:14 PM
:rotfl: Put 3 big "kids" down for meet on 22nd in Epcot.

I'm adding you to the list! :banana:

We are so glad you can make it!

Will you be attending the DIS Dinner & Epcot Meet? :)

Fairy_Tale_Bride
11-20-2007, 11:16 PM
Hey, didn't I swap a fridge with you last December?

Too funny! :rotfl:
What a small "Walt Disney" World! ;)

Fire14
11-21-2007, 04:42 PM
:rotfl:

I'm adding you to the list! :banana:

We are so glad you can make it!

Will you be attending the DIS Dinner & Epcot Meet? :)

WE'll just drop by to say hi as our dinner plans are already set.

Fairy_Tale_Bride
11-21-2007, 11:59 PM
WE'll just drop by to say hi as our dinner plans are already set.

So, you will just be at the Epcot DIS Meet on May 22?

And...you won't be attending the DIS Dinner at Ohana on May 21, correct?

Just want to make sure I get it right for when we start booking reservations. :thumbsup2

Fairy_Tale_Bride
11-21-2007, 11:59 PM
HAPPY
THANKSGIVING!!!!

http://www.disneythemes.com/computer_wallpapers/images/disneythankswp.jpg http://www.disneythemes.com/computer_wallpapers/images/disneythankswp.jpg

tinkerbell87512
11-22-2007, 08:04 AM
Happy Thanksgiving Everyone! Hope you all have a great day!

bbangel
11-22-2007, 12:12 PM
I've eaten at both restaurants and I am not too crazy about either one because of the lack of vegetarian food options, but it's really up to all of you! :thumbsup2

Did you have another suggestion? I have so many issues with food I tend to play it safe, but I want to make sure everyone will have something they want to eat!

Fire14
11-23-2007, 03:11 PM
So, you will just be at the Epcot DIS Meet on May 22?

And...you won't be attending the DIS Dinner at Ohana on May 21, correct?

Just want to make sure I get it right for when we start booking reservations. :thumbsup2

No dinner at Ohana on 21 st. WE will stop by Epcot and say hi and possibly hang out with you guys after meal but will fend for ourselves in food dept.

Fairy_Tale_Bride
11-24-2007, 08:36 PM
No dinner at Ohana on 21 st. WE will stop by Epcot and say hi and possibly hang out with you guys after meal but will fend for ourselves in food dept.

Sounds great! :thumbsup2

Can't wait to see you there!

Fairy_Tale_Bride
11-24-2007, 08:39 PM
Did you have another suggestion? I have so many issues with food I tend to play it safe, but I want to make sure everyone will have something they want to eat!

I was just trying to think of what place would be fun for a group atmosphere, but it's really up to everyone. Does anyone have any other suggestions? I know there are many places I haven't tried yet over in the World Showcase.
I've never eaten at Japan and thought it may be fun for us as a group, since they do all of the cooking in front of you and make it to quite the experience. But, if everyone would really like to go to Le Cellier, I'll go there! :)

as dreamers do
11-24-2007, 09:12 PM
What about the new place in Italy? Tutto Italia, I think it is. You can't go wrong with pasta! :thumbsup2

Fairy_Tale_Bride
11-25-2007, 02:37 PM
Hi everyone! :goodvibes

Just want to let you know I'll be making our reservations on Tuesday. :banana:
I can access all the times and tables then and pick the best for us! :thumbsup2

Just let me know what we decide for our Epcot dining! :)

I can't believe the 180 mark is already here! :woohoo:

Fairy_Tale_Bride
11-25-2007, 02:38 PM
What about the new place in Italy? Tutto Italia, I think it is. You can't go wrong with pasta! :thumbsup2

That sounds good to me too! :thumbsup2
It's new and I've never been there. :)

tinkerbell87512
11-25-2007, 05:35 PM

Sounds good to me. I'm up for anything you guys decide on! :goodvibes

tinkerbell87512
11-25-2007, 05:37 PM

Just want to let you know I'll be making our reservations on Tuesday. :banana:
I can access all the times and tables then and pick the best for us! :thumbsup2

Just let me know what we decide for our Epcot dining! :)

I can't believe the 180 mark is already here! :woohoo:

Yay thats exciting news!!! Can't believe we are under 6 months now!!

ArielSRL
11-25-2007, 11:02 PM
Awwww...we are so sorry you can't make it!

Keep a look-out for future DIS Meets with us! :banana:

Will do!

bbangel
11-26-2007, 02:11 PM
I can make the place in Italy work for me.

I guess this means I should make all my other ressies as well. Only problem is it is tough to decide which places I'm going to want to eat at. Decisions, decisions....

Fairy_Tale_Bride
11-27-2007, 01:18 PM
I have our reservations booked for the DIS Meet! :banana:

May 21
'Ohana
5:25pm

I have booked our reservation for 12 people, so we have spots to fill for the DIS Dinner! :thumbsup2

Then, our seperate small DIS Meet Day Dinner is booked for 6 people. I thought we'd keep it small with the original group here. Let me know if you are attending! :)

May 22
Tutto Italia- Italy
5:45pm

Fairy_Tale_Bride
11-27-2007, 01:46 PM
We also need to come up with a time to meet for our DIS Meet and what location at Epcot! :confused3

Any thoughts and ideas? :)

bbangel
11-27-2007, 02:12 PM
I'm up for a full day at Epcot so wherever and whenever will work for me.

Some suggestions:

Meet at Soarin' (or Test Track) and ride togther. Then if some want to leave they can do that and the rest can hit the other rides together. This could be done near park opening.

Meet in Canada (or Mexico) later and do a World tour.

Maybe have a couple of meeting spots/times so others can join during the day? Like morning in Future World/Lunch spot/Mexico early afternoon/Italy dinner.

bbangel
11-27-2007, 02:17 PM
I have our reservations booked for the DIS Meet! :banana:

May 21
'Ohana
5:25pm

I have booked our reservation for 12 people, so we have spots to fill for the DIS Dinner! :thumbsup2
Then, our seperate small DIS Meet Day Dinner is booked for 6 people. I thought we'd keep it small with the original group here. Let me know if you are attending! :)

May 22
Tutto Italia- Italy
5:45pm

Great times for both dinners! I finally decided and booked my other meals as well. Starting to get really excited!

I will be at both dinners.

Fire14
11-27-2007, 04:07 PM
I like idea of mutiple locations to meet.

tinkerbell87512
11-27-2007, 07:02 PM
Awesome job Lindsey with the dinner reservations! Can you guys believe that we already have reservations!?!? It seemed like forever last time before our 180 day mark.

I'm thinking I may head over to the GF spa on the 22nd in the morning for a nice pedicure. :goodvibes But then I would be up for meeting up with who ever at Epcot before the dinner. Maybe we could meet in future world like Megan said, then have a time after Dinner where we all meet at the American Adventure maybe like 8:30 before Illuminations. :confused3

Fairy_Tale_Bride
11-28-2007, 09:20 AM
I'm glad you are all happy with the reservation times! :thumbsup2
I thought they worked out pretty well.

Here's my thought for the DIS Meet! I know a few of us may choose to meet-up at other times or hang together all day, like what happened last time.

But, we need to make sure to have one time for the Official DIS Meet! :)

I think it's a great idea to meet at a ride for us to all ride together, like we did for the last meet! That was a lot of fun!

My only concern is it being very crowded and the long lines at certain Epcot rides, like Soarin'.

Our best bet without a horrible wait would be Test Track and that is a fun group ride too! :banana:

How about we meet right in front of Spaceship Earth, so it's easy to spot us without a crowd. Then, we will all go ride Test Track together.

I'm thinking we plan the meet for around 2:00 pm, so that gives everyone that will be joining our Meet up until the last minute time to join us and no one is rushing to make it on time. I know most people will want to join us for the Meet, but will have their own dinner and evening plans.

How does that sound? ;)

tinkerbell87512
11-28-2007, 09:36 AM
2:00 sounds good to me! :goodvibes

Fairy_Tale_Bride
11-29-2007, 10:31 AM
Okay...2:00 pm it is! :banana:

In front of Spaceship Earth! :grouphug:

tinkerbell87512
12-02-2007, 04:51 PM
Just giving our thread a bump! Hope you all had a great weekend! :goodvibes

as dreamers do
12-12-2007, 03:32 PM
Just got off the phone with CRO. I'm officially booked for the 18-23 at the Fort!

My goodness, I am SO excited about this trip!! :banana: Hope everyone is doing well! :goodvibes

bbangel
12-12-2007, 04:05 PM
Woohoo! Doing the dance with you :banana:

tinkerbell87512
12-12-2007, 08:49 PM
Ohhh so exciting! :banana: :woohoo: :cool1:

bbangel
12-13-2007, 05:33 PM
The DVC Member website is listing a PPP party for May 16 and May 21!!!!!!

Anyone up for going?

Fire14
12-13-2007, 05:43 PM
The DVC Member website is listing a PPP party for May 16 and May 21!!!!!!

Anyone up for going?
Our gang is going leaning towards wed the 21st but either one is game at this point.

tinkerbell87512
12-13-2007, 05:47 PM
Thats so exciting about the party! I would be up for the 21st!

tinkerbell87512
12-13-2007, 07:08 PM
hmmm I'm not seeing any info on the AP website about the party. Do you think it's just going to be a DVC thing since it's only 2 nights? :confused:

bbangel
12-14-2007, 11:05 AM
hmmm I'm not seeing any info on the AP website about the party. Do you think it's just going to be a DVC thing since it's only 2 nights? :confused:

No they had dates listed for April - June. I think it just hasn't filtered to their other sites yet. I don't think they are selling tickets for the ones after March yet.

tinkerbell87512
12-15-2007, 12:00 PM
No they had dates listed for April - June. I think it just hasn't filtered to their other sites yet. I don't think they are selling tickets for the ones after March yet.

Oh cool! I would be up for heading over after our Dis dinner that night on the 21st! :banana:

bbangel
12-17-2007, 01:28 PM
Oh cool! I would be up for heading over after our Dis dinner that night on the 21st! :banana:

Sounds good. Since our dinner is at 5:25 we should have time to get over there for the start of the party!

Anyone else want to join us?

Now we just have to wait for the tickets to go on sale!

tinkerbell87512
12-17-2007, 06:03 PM
Sounds good. Since our dinner is at 5:25 we should have time to get over there for the start of the party!

Anyone else want to join us?

Now we just have to wait for the tickets to go on sale!

We should have plenty of time figure we eat for an hour and ahalf and it doesnt take long to get to the MK by monorail. :goodvibes

Yay so excited!

as dreamers do
12-17-2007, 08:06 PM
I am SO there! :woohoo:

DisDancerina
12-17-2007, 08:17 PM
You dudes are lucky you get to go to WDW. The last time I was there, I was 4!:scared1:

Fairy_Tale_Bride
12-18-2007, 02:48 PM
Hi everyone! :banana:

I just got back home from CA late last night and I'm doing my best to play catch-up on The DIS before I have to be without a computer for another few days.

We had a blast in Disneyland! I just couldn't believe how cold and windy it was the entire time. We got to spend the second half of our vacation in Hollywood and Los Angeles. It was a blast! :yay:

I am hoping I will atleast be able to post some pictures and videos I took. My family is coming in tomorrow for our WDW Christmas vacation at Fort Wilderness, so I'm busy, busy, busy!

I wanted to make sure to wish everyone a Very Merry Christmas!!!! :santa:

bbangel
12-18-2007, 03:21 PM
Glad you had a good trip! Sorry it was so cold. Can't wait to hear all about it.

Enjoy the family Christmas extravaganza!

GoofyBaby
12-18-2007, 10:20 PM
Hey gals! :wave2:

How are you all doing? I hope all well. I've been so busy with school that I've not been online much, but I survived my first semester and enjoying Christmas break! :teeth:

Well, I have some bad news. . .my best friend James and I have very sadly parted ways, after 10 years of friendship. I am very, very sad about this because we've been friends for so long. . .the whole darn thing is pretty complicated but the main reason is that he decided he didn't want to be alone anymore and he found himself a girlfriend. She has trust issues, so I'm out of the picture. So that means no more Disney trips for me for a while since he was paying for them. . .I cannot afford them on my own since I have quite a few health-related expenses.

I really wish I could meet you all again in May. . .we had such a great time in October! But I'll be there with you in spirit! I hope you all have a blast and be sure to eat a huge chunk of the bread pudding at 'Ohana for me! I love that stuff!

Merry Christmas everyone! And I wish you all the happiest of New Years! :grouphug:

tinkerbell87512
12-19-2007, 08:04 AM
Aww Carol I'm so sorry to hear about you and James. Thats awful that he would pick a new girlfriend over 10 years of friendship. :sad2: Hopefully he will realize what hes doing and apoligize to you. :hug:

I'm sorry you wont be able to join us in May. We had so much fun in October, I was looking forward to meeting up with you again. :goodvibes If things change you are more than welcome to join us! Have a great Chrismas and a happy new year Carol!!!

bbangel
12-19-2007, 11:31 AM
Hi Carol, sorry you are having a bit of a rough time. Friendships can be complicated. Hopefully at some point you guys can reconnect.

Hope school is going well for you.

tinkerbell87512
12-24-2007, 07:55 PM
I just wanted to wish you all a very Merry Christmas! I hope you all enjoy the day with your family! :santa:

bbangel
12-24-2007, 10:50 PM
Merry Christmas!

:santa:

Fairy_Tale_Bride
12-26-2007, 01:58 PM

I'm back at work and I'm not use to being at work the day after Christmas. My family is still in town and I haven't been on the computer too much. Things will calm down and get back to normal soon, which means I'll have my DIS time back.

I've got to finish uploading my photos and then edit my videos, so I can share those too. :banana:

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and holiday! :santa:
Happy New Year too! :yay:

Fairy_Tale_Bride
12-28-2007, 03:08 PM
I just started my Disneyland Trippie! :banana:
I'd love it if you'd join me! :yay:

My New Trippie:
'Tis the Season in Disneyland: A California Christmas (http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=22305629#post22305629)

ArielSRL
12-30-2007, 05:08 PM

How are you all doing? I hope all well. I've been so busy with school that I've not been online much, but I survived my first semester and enjoying Christmas break! :teeth:

Well, I have some bad news. . .my best friend James and I have very sadly parted ways, after 10 years of friendship. I am very, very sad about this because we've been friends for so long. . .the whole darn thing is pretty complicated but the main reason is that he decided he didn't want to be alone anymore and he found himself a girlfriend. She has trust issues, so I'm out of the picture. So that means no more Disney trips for me for a while since he was paying for them. . .I cannot afford them on my own since I have quite a few health-related expenses.

I really wish I could meet you all again in May. . .we had such a great time in October! But I'll be there with you in spirit! I hope you all have a blast and be sure to eat a huge chunk of the bread pudding at 'Ohana for me! I love that stuff!

Merry Christmas everyone! And I wish you all the happiest of New Years! :grouphug:

Don't you just hate that crap? I am one to have many male friends....and this has happened to me so many times! It so utterly annoys me. But I won't let myself get going or I'd put myself in a bad mood. Needless to say, sorry to hear it. :(

Fairy_Tale_Bride
12-30-2007, 06:28 PM

Hi Carol!

Congrats on finishing your first semeser! :yay: I bet you're happy to finally have a break. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and Happy New Year too! :banana:

I am so sorry to hear about all that mess with James. I know how it feels and those issues are never fun to go through. I hope you keep your head held high and maybe it will eventually all work itself out. :hug:

I know we will be thinking of you and we will miss you! We wish you could be there! I'll take care of the bread pudding for you! :rotfl:

Happy 2008! :)

tinkerbell87512
12-31-2007, 05:49 PM
Just wishing you all a safe and happy new year!

Soon enough we will be back at WDW for another meet! :banana:

Fairy_Tale_Bride
01-01-2008, 12:54 AM
HAPPY NEW YEAR!

http://graphics8.nytimes.com/images/blogs/travelqa/posts/meshon-nyt-dinsey.190.jpg

as dreamers do
01-01-2008, 05:57 PM
Happy New Year, all!! :grouphug: I have been so busy lately and am really missing my DIS pals. I believe we're at the 140-day mark today, so in a month and a half we'll be doing the double digit dance! :banana:

My goodness, I need a Disney vacation very bad. :coffee:

tristessaFL
01-02-2008, 12:51 PM
Happy New Year!

I apologize for being gone for so long. We had two huge personal emergencies to deal with in between all the holidays, so I haven't had ANY time to keep up with the Dis! But things are just about settled now, so I am back and ready to follow along as we count down to our meet!

One little thing, Lindsey...We are unfortunately not going to be able to make the Tutto Italia meet. That is my birthday and DH is planning to take me on a special dinner for just the two of us! We do plan to be at Ohana on the 21st and the Epcot daytime meet on the 22nd. :thumbsup2

tinkerbell87512
01-03-2008, 08:54 AM
Happy New Year!

I apologize for being gone for so long. We had two huge personal emergencies to deal with in between all the holidays, so I haven't had ANY time to keep up with the Dis! But things are just about settled now, so I am back and ready to follow along as we count down to our meet!

One little thing, Lindsey...We are unfortunately not going to be able to make the Tutto Italia meet. That is my birthday and DH is planning to take me on a special dinner for just the two of us! We do plan to be at Ohana on the 21st and the Epcot daytime meet on the 22nd. :thumbsup2

Sorry to hear about the emergencies thats never good. Hope everything is alright.:goodvibes

tristessaFL
01-03-2008, 11:50 AM
Thank you for the concern, Cheryl! We are fine now, and things are looking like they might turn out even better than they were before for us. Life has a funny way of working out that way sometimes. :goodvibes

tinkerbell87512
01-03-2008, 10:23 PM
Thank you for the concern, Cheryl! We are fine now, and things are looking like they might turn out even better than they were before for us. Life has a funny way of working out that way sometimes. :goodvibes

Ohh I totally know how that is! I'm glad things are turning for the better thats always a good thing!

Looking forward to meeting you at the meet! Not too much longer now :banana:

Fairy_Tale_Bride
01-03-2008, 11:06 PM
Happy New Year!

I'm sorry you had to go through all of that during the holidays. I know they can be stressful to begin with. I hope you had a wonderful holiday and a Happy New Year too!

I am so glad you will be attending the DIS Dinner & Meet! I can't wait! :yay:

bbangel
01-04-2008, 12:09 AM
Lindsay are you going to come to the Pirates and Princess Party with Cheryl and me? If there is one that is?

tinkerbell87512
01-09-2008, 06:44 PM
Wohooo exciting news... Southwest released the flights for May today so I'm fully booked!!! Just had to share my news with you all! :banana: :banana: :banana:

Hope you all are doing well, getting close now!

bbangel
01-09-2008, 07:05 PM
Yeah! And we only have four more months of waiting!

Fairy_Tale_Bride
01-11-2008, 11:44 PM
Hi Everyone! :banana:

I've been super busy and I keep playing catch-up on here. I would love to go to the P&P Party! I hope they plan on keeping those dates. It keeps going back and forth. I hope my schedule works on my side, so I can go. I know we would have a blast! pirate:

Also, did we still wanna all go in for the birthday cake for all of us celebrating a birthday around this time? We need to start designing our cake! :rotfl:

I can't wait to meet the new peeps and to see my friends again! :goodvibes

tinkerbell87512
01-12-2008, 09:14 AM
Lindsey hopefully you can get your schedule to work out for you. Just tell your job you have Dis buisness to attend to. :lmao:

I would be up for the B-day cake too!

bbangel
01-14-2008, 02:20 PM
The cake sounds fun. Would we do a real cake or another candy cake?

And they better keep those dates for the P & P! Do they know how many people are waiting anxiously for the tickets to go on sale?

Fairy_Tale_Bride
01-14-2008, 08:23 PM
I know they'd be able to sell the party tickets, so let's keep our fingers crossed.

I was thinking a real cake this time that we can all enjoy! We'll have to be creative and come-up with a neat design. :thumbsup2

tristessaFL
01-20-2008, 07:44 AM
I think I could probably pitch in for a cake!

tinkerbell87512
01-20-2008, 08:56 AM
Just wanted to check in and say hi!! Hope you all are having a great weekend!

Just a little over 4 months and it will be meet time!

Fairy_Tale_Bride
01-21-2008, 03:16 PM
Just wanted to check in and say hi!! Hope you all are having a great weekend!

Just a little over 4 months and it will be meet time!

I hope you had a great weekend too Cheryl! DH & I spent the weekend in Port Canaveral at Kennedy Space Centr. It was our first time there and we had a blast! Guess who we saw there..Joey Fatone! DH spotted him before I did and he was talking on his cell, while his wife and daughter were getting ice cream. I know you said you like Joey, so I thought I had to share this story with you. :goodvibes

Any ideas for the theme four our DIS birthday cake? We gotta have some lime green in there for all of us! :thumbsup2

tinkerbell87512
01-21-2008, 06:19 PM
I hope you had a great weekend too Cheryl! DH & I spent the weekend in Port Canaveral at Kennedy Space Centr. It was our first time there and we had a blast! Guess who we saw there..Joey Fatone! DH spotted him before I did and he was talking on his cell, while his wife and daughter were getting ice cream. I know you said you like Joey, so I thought I had to share this story with you. :goodvibes

Any ideas for the theme four our DIS birthday cake? We gotta have some lime green in there for all of us! :thumbsup2

Sounds like you had a great weekend! I can't believe you saw Joey! You have the best luck. He seems like hes so nice and down to earth I would just love to meet him. I've read here on the dis that he does DCL a lot so maybe I'll see him on there! I can dream right?! :cloud9: haha.

As for the birthday cake what does everyone think? I know I've checked out the b-day cake before and they have character cakes and theme cakes (such as beach, holiday, animal). I'm game for anything specially the lime green! :goodvibes

Fairy_Tale_Bride
01-21-2008, 11:23 PM
Sounds like you had a great weekend! I can't believe you saw Joey! You have the best luck. He seems like hes so nice and down to earth I would just love to meet him. I've read here on the dis that he does DCL a lot so maybe I'll see him on there! I can dream right?! :cloud9: haha.

As for the birthday cake what does everyone think? I know I've checked out the b-day cake before and they have character cakes and theme cakes (such as beach, holiday, animal). I'm game for anything specially the lime green! :goodvibes

Yeah, Joey is at WDW all the time too, since he lives right here. I actually helped put together a basket for his daughter's birthday when they were at AKL. Maybe he'll be hanging by the pool on the cruise. :rotfl:

I like the idea of Mickey or Tinker Bell theme. Tinker Bell has that lime green color that would work or we could go with the DIS mascot, Mike Wazowski with full-on lime green! :laughing:

bbangel
01-22-2008, 12:03 AM
Tinkerbell would be great for the cake!

Julie Mouse
01-29-2008, 08:14 PM
Hi Disney Princesses! I will be in Disney World from May 18 - May 23. This will be my third trip, but my first solo trip. Any room left in your meets for a new member? I can't wait to be in Disney World again!!!! :flower1: :flower3:

tinkerbell87512
01-29-2008, 08:21 PM
Hi Disney Princesses! I will be in Disney World from May 18 - May 23. This will be my third trip, but my first solo trip. Any room left in your meets for a new member? I can't wait to be in Disney World again!!!! :flower1: :flower3:

Welcome to the Dis and our meet! We have room at both the Poly and Italy dinner meets. Also there are a bunch of us meeting up at Spaceship earth on the 22 at 2. So let us know which ones you want to attend and Lindsey will add you to the list (specially if you want to join the dinners to save your spot). :goodvibes

Julie Mouse
01-29-2008, 09:32 PM
Thank you! It will be great to meet other people who love Disney as much as I do. My sister does, but she will be in Alaska during that time. Please ask Lindsey to include me for both dinners. WOO HOO - I can't wait to meet all of you! Julie:thanks:

Fairy_Tale_Bride
01-29-2008, 11:26 PM
Thank you! It will be great to meet other people who love Disney as much as I do. My sister does, but she will be in Alaska during that time. Please ask Lindsey to include me for both dinners. WOO HOO - I can't wait to meet all of you! Julie:thanks:

Hey Julie! Welcome to the DIS! :yay: I'm so glad you will be joining us for our DIS Meet and DIS Dinner. I added you to the list for both dinners and the meet! :thumbsup2 Can't wait to see you in May! We'll be adding updates to this thread as we get closer to the DIS Meet! :)

bbangel
01-30-2008, 12:49 AM
Hi Julie! Welcome to the gang! I'm going on my first solo trip this time too. I'll be there the 16th to the 23rd.

as dreamers do
01-30-2008, 12:49 PM
Hi Julie! So glad you'll be joining us!! I'm Jenny. I'll be there May 15-23 for my first solo trip, too. That seems to be a first for quite a few of us! :woohoo:

Julie Mouse
01-30-2008, 03:35 PM
Thank you all for the warm welcome! I just read through the whole thread - I would love to chip in on the birthday cake. I'm also relieved to see that others are going solo - it feels a bit strange, but still exciting. :yay:

tinkerbell87512
01-30-2008, 09:19 PM
Just wanted to check in and say hi! Hope you all are doing well.

News around the boards is that if there are going to be extended P&P parties then they will be announcing them on Friday! I'm crossing my fingers. I've heard a lot of great things about the party. Plus I really want to meet Capt. Jack!

Wohooo only a little over 3 1/2 months to go! Can't wait to see you all again and meet some of you for the first time. We are going to have a blast! :cool1:

Fairy_Tale_Bride
01-30-2008, 11:11 PM
Just wanted to check in and say hi! Hope you all are doing well.

News around the boards is that if there are going to be extended P&P parties then they will be announcing them on Friday! I'm crossing my fingers. I've heard a lot of great things about the party. Plus I really want to meet Capt. Jack!

Wohooo only a little over 3 1/2 months to go! Can't wait to see you all again and meet some of you for the first time. We are going to have a blast! :cool1:

Great news! I'll be on the look-out and keep me posted! :woohoo: *fingers crossed*

bbangel
01-31-2008, 01:59 PM
I've been wishing so it better come true!

I can't believe how quickly the time is passing!

bbangel
02-05-2008, 01:02 PM
Doing my official 100 days happy dance! :cool1: :dance3: :cheer2:

tinkerbell87512
02-05-2008, 05:47 PM
Yay doing my 99 day dance here! :woohoo:

tinkerbell87512
02-06-2008, 08:01 PM
Yay the P&P parties were extended today! I'm going to be ordering my ticket tomorrow for the 21st! :banana:

bbangel
02-07-2008, 12:19 PM
Yay the P&P parties were extended today! I'm going to be ordering my ticket tomorrow for the 21st! :banana:

Wooohoooo! I'm so happy that they finally announced this. I'll be getting my ticket soon too.
Now I have to decide if I'm dressing up or not.

Fairy_Tale_Bride
02-08-2008, 12:54 AM
Ooooo!!! :woohoo: Yay!!! :yay: Is it on WDW's website? I've been out of it this week! :laughing: Oh, I can't wait! We are heading over there after 'Ohana's?

tinkerbell87512
02-08-2008, 06:03 AM
Ooooo!!! :woohoo: Yay!!! :yay: Is it on WDW's website? I've been out of it this week! :laughing: Oh, I can't wait! We are heading over there after 'Ohana's?

The website isnt updated yet but if you call you can order tickets. :banana: I think we would have plenty of time to catch the monorail or the boat and head to the MK after 'Ohana's.

Julie Mouse
02-08-2008, 07:46 AM
Today is 99 days for me. Also, I called yesterday and ordered a P & P ticket. Come on Spring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:goodvibes

bbangel
02-08-2008, 01:27 PM
Okay, is everyone dressing up? I can't decide!

Fire14
02-08-2008, 05:05 PM
Okay, is everyone dressing up? I can't decide!
We are dressing up how much not sure but we are dressing up.

bbangel
02-08-2008, 06:04 PM
Lindsay do you want to add the Party to the list of events so we know who is going after dinner?

GoofyBaby
02-08-2008, 09:11 PM
Howdy my DIS meet friends! :wave2:

Sounds like you are all getting ready to go! I so wish I could go with you this time! You'll have to post your trippies and pictures for me to read and see!

I am very excited about December, though. . .I was able to talk my parents into going to the world with me when my finals are over December 12! It's a done deal! We're planning a 7 night stay at the Wilderness Lodge! Woo-hoo! :banana: :banana: :banana:

Anyway, I just wanted to stop in and say hello and I hope you all have a blast! Looking forward to reading all about it! :yay:

Oh, I almost forgot. . .and I hope this wouldn't be too much of an intrusion on your trip, but if would one of you be willing to purchase a few pins for me, please send me a PM. I would certainly pay you for them in advance and throw in some extra $$ for your trouble. . .I would also send you the pictures of the pins to make it easy. I can't tell you how much I would be in your debt if someone could do this for me! :worship: :teeth:

Fire14
02-09-2008, 02:09 PM
Oh, I almost forgot. . .and I hope this wouldn't be too much of an intrusion on your trip, but if would one of you be willing to purchase a few pins for me, please send me a PM. I would certainly pay you for them in advance and throw in some extra $$ for your trouble. . .I would also send you the pictures of the pins to make it easy. I can't tell you how much I would be in your debt if someone could do this for me! :worship: :teeth:
Pm sent. I'd be happy to do it.

tristessaFL
02-11-2008, 09:03 AM
Hi guys...I have some bad news...DH and I both recently started new jobs, and due to scheduling conflicts, we have had to postpone celebrating my birthday on my actual birthday like we had hoped. Instead, we're going to be celebrating it either the weekend before or the weekend after. So, unfortunately, I will no longer be able to attend the meet! I'm so sad! :sad1:

So Lindsey, please take me off the list of those attending.

I will definitely be following along and hope you guys have a great time for me! I will be there in spirit.

tinkerbell87512
02-11-2008, 10:07 AM
Hi guys...I have some bad news...DH and I both recently started new jobs, and due to scheduling conflicts, we have had to postpone celebrating my birthday on my actual birthday like we had hoped. Instead, we're going to be celebrating it either the weekend before or the weekend after. So, unfortunately, I will no longer be able to attend the meet! I'm so sad! :sad1:

So Lindsey, please take me off the list of those attending.

I will definitely be following along and hope you guys have a great time for me! I will be there in spirit.

Aw I'm sorry you wont be able to join us for the meet. Congratulations on the new jobs though! :thumbsup2

tristessaFL
02-15-2008, 10:07 AM
Aw I'm sorry you wont be able to join us for the meet. Congratulations on the new jobs though! :thumbsup2

Thank you Cheryl!

Fairy_Tale_Bride
02-18-2008, 08:10 PM
Hi everyone!

I'm catching-up on all the news here and everyone's messages. I'll be adding the Pirate & Princess Party to our main page and I may have to change the title for our DIS Meet, since it's an all new adventure now. Maybe, we'll make it more of a Pirate & Princess Party meet? What do you think? Like we did for MNSSHP...;) We can still meet at Epcot the next day for a smaller meet, but maybe do the main meet Pirate & Princess night. I think a lot more people may join too, so we can fill the table at 'Ohana's? Thoughts???

Heather...I am so sorry you will no longer be able to attend the DIS Meet. We will miss you! :sad2: Good luck with your new jobs!

Hi Carol! I am so glad you are still keeping up with us on this thread! We wish you could be there with us! I know we'll be thinking of you! :yay:

Fairy_Tale_Bride
02-18-2008, 08:25 PM
I have added the new information to our front page. Please go take a look and see if there is anything I need to add. Give me your ideas on changing our DIS Meet title and theme.

Also, I need to know everyone who will be attending the Pirate & Princess Party after our dinner at 'Ohana's? I need to add you to the list. Also, if you will be coming with anyone else, let me know who they are too!

Right now...I just have Fairy_Tale_Bride, tinkerbell87512, & bbangel on the list.

Double check the lists too, so I know if I've added you to all the events you will be attending!

Thanks everyone! :banana:

tinkerbell87512
02-18-2008, 09:52 PM
Hey Lindsey! Glad you are back!!! :goodvibes

Changing the thread name sounds good to me. I think your right about this turning into the DIS Princess' and Pirates!

I still want to meet up at Epcot as long as everyone still wants to. I think a mini meet and dinner at Tuttio Italia is just what we will need after a night if partying at the P&P P.

Getting so close guys!!!! Can't wait!

Julie Mouse
02-19-2008, 10:09 AM
Hi Everyone: I can't believe we have less than 3 months to go :cool1: !! I will be attending the Pirate and Princess Party also. I just got my ticket in the mail last week. I can't wait to meet all of you, ride the new rides - I haven't been there since '04, smell the flowers, be a princess for a night princess: and just bask in warm sunshine. WOO HOO :banana: :banana:

bbangel
02-19-2008, 04:06 PM
My trip is only 85 days away!

I agree that we should still do Epcot. I'm looking forward to having dinner at Tutto Italia and seeing the F&G Festival.

Have we made any decisions about the birthday cake for Ohana?

tinkerbell87512
02-19-2008, 08:25 PM
Just had to dance...my Pirate and Princess party ticket came today!!! :banana: :cool1: :woohoo: pirate: princess:

as dreamers do
02-20-2008, 10:05 AM
Sign me up for the P&P! This meet is going to be so much fun!! :banana:

Fairy_Tale_Bride
02-22-2008, 07:59 PM
I've updated the front page again and added everyone to the list for the events. This is going to turn out to be quite the party again! :yay:

I can't wait!!! :woohoo:

Since, we are having another DISney Princess party event...should we dress-up, get matching t-shirts, do another lime green theme? This is a party, so let's do it right! :banana:

I'm still all for the cake idea! Should we have it at 'Ohana or Tutto Italia?

We will still definitely do the second DIS Meet day at Epcot, but I think it'll be a smaller event and meet. It'll still be a blast and a great day after a night of partying with the pirates! pirate:

tinkerbell87512
02-23-2008, 09:36 AM
Love the name change!!

I'm still up for the cake too. Maybe we should do it at our Epcot dinner. Since that will be a smaller meet.

I'm so excited for this meet! Less than 3 months now! We have lots of planning to do between the cake and possible costumes/tee shirts! :cool1:

Fairy_Tale_Bride
02-25-2008, 12:23 AM
Love the name change!!

I'm still up for the cake too. Maybe we should do it at our Epcot dinner. Since that will be a smaller meet.

I'm so excited for this meet! Less than 3 months now! We have lots of planning to do between the cake and possible costumes/tee shirts! :cool1:

Exactly!
Let's get planning!!! :grouphug:

tinkerbell87512
02-25-2008, 06:15 PM
Ok so where do you guys wanna start?

Any thoughts on the cake? Flavor, design? I've seen some pretty creative cakes on the boards and I think anything we come up with (colors or theme) they will be able to do! :thumbsup2

As for costumes, do you guys want to stick with the Dis princess theme or would you like to try for a pirate theme?

Just some thoughts to get the ball rolling! :)

bbangel
02-25-2008, 07:05 PM
I have a pirate costume, but am okay with going princess. I may end up going to the party Friday night as well so I'll wear my pirate gear then. Were you thinking doing another t-shirt? If so we should start poking around the design board.

For the cake, chocolate is my favourite! I think someone mentioned a Tinkerbell theme and that way we could get our lime green in there. I'm not really sure what they offer but I would think the smallest size would be our best bet since there aren't that many of us this time.

Fairy_Tale_Bride
03-02-2008, 12:24 AM
I love the pirate or princess theme! I think it would be a great idea to get a shirt idea going again, since it's easy and fun. Maybe we could do one side pirate theme and one side princess theme, so we can do both. ;) Let's go check the design boards or ask our fellow DISigners.

I'm sure we can request a cake with a splash of lime green depending on whatever way we wanted to go. I've seen some amazing cake pictures too! I think Tinker Bell would be cute! I'm a white cake fan personally, I wonder if they can do marble that way we have both. :)

Fairy_Tale_Bride
03-02-2008, 12:48 AM
Here are some of the designes I've found that I thought were really cute!
Tell me what you think! :banana:

http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb317/rumblytumbly_bucket/Pirates/piratenight.jpg

http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb317/rumblytumbly_bucket/Pirates/piratething.jpg

http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb317/rumblytumbly_bucket/Pirates/pirateslifeforme.jpg

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y128/triplefigs/6efdb4d7.jpg

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y128/triplefigs/7bcd85be.jpg

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y128/triplefigs/eb2adb89.jpg

Fairy_Tale_Bride
03-02-2008, 12:55 AM
I just did some more reading on the cakes we can order and this is the size and price of the cake we will need to get. WDW now has a Cake Ordering Hotline, so it's much easier to order cakes now. :thumbsup2

- 8 inch cake
- Feeds 8
- $25

Sounds like a good deal to me! :goodvibes

tinkerbell87512
03-02-2008, 09:44 PM
Great work Lindsey!

I love all those designs. I'm getting so excited. Can't believe we are almost 2 months away.

About the cake: I've been following the cake thread and I believe that cake (The $25 one) is one you can't customize. It comes in I believe white or chocolate and has a mickey picture on the top. Thats the one that makes the most sense for our group since we are pretty small. But it's just the plain cake no fancy lime green Tinkerbell.

Fairy_Tale_Bride
03-03-2008, 12:39 AM
Great work Lindsey!

I love all those designs. I'm getting so excited. Can't believe we are almost 2 months away.

About the cake: I've been following the cake thread and I believe that cake (The $25 one) is one you can't customize. It comes in I believe white or chocolate and has a mickey picture on the top. Thats the one that makes the most sense for our group since we are pretty small. But it's just the plain cake no fancy lime green Tinkerbell.

Really!? I did not know this. Thanks for the update on the cake information. Do we just want to do that or do the next size up? I read that it's 10 inches, but that must be why the jump in price to $45 because it is customized. We will all be splitting the cost, so it just depends on how much we want to spend, I guess.

Time to take a vote!

Do you think one of those would be a good idea for our shirt? We'll have to take a vote once we determine the designs to pick from. Make sure to post any ideas or designs you may have everyone! :banana:

bbangel
03-03-2008, 05:33 PM
I like the What Happens... with Minnie Mouse. Do we want to add something about the PPP like we did with MNSSHP or leave it more general?

For the cake, a 10" cake is huge. We definately wouldn't be able to eat it all. I will go with the majority vote though :)

Julie Mouse
03-04-2008, 10:31 AM
Hi Everyone - I can't believe how time is flying!! I really like the "What happens in Disney designs." Also, is the 10 inch cake a square - 10 x 10? That would be huge. How does everyone feel about leftover cake? Whatever we decide will be fine with me. You all seem like such a fun group! I can't wait to party with you :cool1:

bbangel
03-05-2008, 02:31 PM
I just got my PPP ticket! So excited that I got the one with Tinkerbell on it.

Can't believe I'm only 72 days away from my trip. :cool1:

tinkerbell87512
03-06-2008, 06:31 AM
Hey everyone! It's getting close now, the month after next! :banana:

For the designs I like the Pirate's life for me or the "what happens in Disney..." one. But I will go with which ever one everyone else wants.

As for the cake I will go with whatever the majority is as well. Whatever size we pick I think there will be leftovers. If we get the cake at O'hana's then we could get lockers like we did at MNSSHP last year and put it in there. I'm sure the restraunts will have boxes for us to split it up and take it with us. Just a thought.

Fairy_Tale_Bride
03-07-2008, 02:14 PM
Most of the cakes I have always seen are round. I have seen a few rectangular cakes, but the majority is round. Everyone go play and visit around on the Cake Thread a little to get an idea of the different cake designs and options. Then, we can all get a little better idea of what we would like...http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1173219

We don't have to place the order until about a week or less before our dinner, so we have plenty of time to decide! :banana:

I also like the "Whatever Happens in Disney..." shirts. I'd really like to customize them again too with our DIS names. I thought that was a great touch and we need something about The DIS on there too. Does anyone know a location or website, where we can customize shirts? I'm not sure exactly where to go, so please give us some ideas.

Thanks everyone!!! :grouphug:

bbangel
03-09-2008, 01:04 AM
How about this one? It is an 8"

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d188/DarkLotusFire/2266488031_e99914e242.jpg?t=1204310155

Or we could go more exotic and pick something up at the Boardwalk bakery (they don't deliver)

tinkerbell87512
03-09-2008, 06:02 PM
That cake is wicked cute Megan! Looks like there would be more than enough cake for all of us.

As for the shirts. I think we could use zazzle.com. They have a wide selection of tees and you can upload your own designs and add text.

DisDancerina
03-09-2008, 06:05 PM
That cake is wicked cute Megan! Looks like there would be more than enough cake for all of us.

As for the shirts. I think we could use zazzle.com. They have a wide selection of tees and you can upload your own designs and add text.

I'll warn you though, it's a bit expensive. Though, the raglans rock!

tinkerbell87512
03-09-2008, 07:37 PM
I'll warn you though, it's a bit expensive. Though, the raglans rock!

aw bummer. I wasnt even looking at the prices. Thanks for the heads up!

DisDancerina
03-09-2008, 07:47 PM
aw bummer. I wasnt even looking at the prices. Thanks for the heads up!

Hoped I could help ;) Unless you want to spend $19 a shirt ;) Be my guest.

Fairy_Tale_Bride
03-10-2008, 01:55 AM
How about this one? It is an 8"

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d188/DarkLotusFire/2266488031_e99914e242.jpg?t=1204310155

Or we could go more exotic and pick something up at the Boardwalk bakery (they don't deliver)

That's a really cute cake! I'm sure they have many options they can do with Tinker Bell, so we can always be surprised. We can just let them we know we want a lime green theme too. That's the 8" size I was talking about. That should be $25, right?

Fairy_Tale_Bride
03-10-2008, 01:57 AM
Hoped I could help ;) Unless you want to spend $19 a shirt ;) Be my guest.

I don't think $19 is bad at all. It'll be atleast $15 probably anywhere we go when we are trying to design them ourselves. What did we spend last time? It was close to that price, which I think is reasonable. Are there any other options other than Zazzle? I have used that in the past because I ordered a shirt for my Mom with Jack Sparrow on it. If anyone has used any other websites, we can try that too! I'm up for any options, but it may just be a good idea to use the same site or location. :goodvibes

as dreamers do
03-10-2008, 12:22 PM
I've heard really good things about CafePress (http://www.cafepress.com/cp/customize/). :thumbsup2

bbangel
03-10-2008, 06:06 PM
That's a really cute cake! I'm sure they have many options they can do with Tinker Bell, so we can always be surprised. We can just let them we know we want a lime green theme too. That's the 8" size I was talking about. That should be $25, right?

Yes it was 8". I think that if you do personalization I think there is a charge (I want to say it was 8 dollars). So the basic cake is 25 and then you add for the picture.

tinkerbell87512
03-10-2008, 06:13 PM
I don't think $19 is bad at all. It'll be atleast $15 probably anywhere we go when we are trying to design them ourselves. What did we spend last time? It was close to that price, which I think is reasonable. Are there any other options other than Zazzle? I have used that in the past because I ordered a shirt for my Mom with Jack Sparrow on it. If anyone has used any other websites, we can try that too! I'm up for any options, but it may just be a good idea to use the same site or location. :goodvibes

$19 isnt bad! Totally agree though about using the same site. I don't care which one either, just as long as the shirts come out the way we want them.

I've heard really good things about CafePress (http://www.cafepress.com/cp/customize/). :thumbsup2

Cool! We will have to check it out!

Yes it was 8". I think that if you do personalization I think there is a charge (I want to say it was 8 dollars). So the basic cake is 25 and then you add for the picture.

Thats not bad at all. I'm really looking forward to seeing what our cake comes out like. I'm sure they will come up with something fantastic for us!

Oh by the way. Which night did we end up deciding to do the cake?

Fairy_Tale_Bride
03-10-2008, 06:56 PM

Let's check it out! :thumbsup2

Fairy_Tale_Bride
03-10-2008, 07:00 PM

That's sounds perfect to me and a pretty good deal too!
Everyone agree?

I think they add the price of our cake to our restaurant bill. I wonder if they can split it up on the checks for us or we'll just have to make sure to bring the exact change.

We're going to do this at our Epcot dinner, right?
Right now, there are 5 of us attending...
Are we all in for the cake?

DisDancerina
03-10-2008, 07:00 PM
I'd go with Zazzle.

(Sorry, my mom was posting on my account lately ;) )

Fairy_Tale_Bride
03-10-2008, 07:06 PM
CafePress.com looks like a great option!
It looks like the msot affordable shirt option is $15.99 and that's before delivery & tax. I know it's going to be that much anywhere and the shirt I like is around $19, style-wise.
We can add a logo to the front and back using CafePress.
We need to find a design that says the DIS on it and maybe our DIS names.
Should we have that on the front or the back?
We're going to have to find some DISigners to help us add our names to the logos if we want to do that.

Here is the DISigner, who created the cute designs I found.
Check-out her website!
http://s4.photobucket.com/albums/y128/triplefigs/

tinkerbell87512
03-10-2008, 08:20 PM
After looking at the site I really like the cafepress one. Theres tons of styles to pick from (even more than zazzle) and its wicked easy to use. Next we have to get designs for our dis-names. (I will have to check out that site Lindsey!)

For the cake I think our Epcot dinner would be a better place to do it. There will be a smaller group and it may be easier to put together. Also if we did it the night before It would probably cut into the P&P party time. Remember the party officially starts at 7 our ressie is a little after 5 and we still have to eat and make our way over to the MK. So its going to be a pretty busy night as it is.

bbangel
03-11-2008, 02:05 PM
I agree we need to have the cake at Epcot.

Do we want the shirts to say anything about the Pirate Princess Party? I like the idea of the What Happens... being on the back of the shirt and some kind of Princess/Pirate design on the front. Or the other way around depending on what we want to show in our photos.

Fairy_Tale_Bride
03-15-2008, 12:42 AM
I agree we need to have the cake at Epcot.

Do we want the shirts to say anything about the Pirate Princess Party? I like the idea of the What Happens... being on the back of the shirt and some kind of Princess/Pirate design on the front. Or the other way around depending on what we want to show in our photos.

I think that's a good idea too! Did you see any pirate designs that you really liked? I thought the ones with the Mickey crossbones were pretty cute. Those were the favorite that I found, while searching through all the DISigns. They are on that webiste too and I'm sure one of the DISigners will gladly personalize each one for us, so we can have our names on our shirts. :yay:

Tiggergrams1
03-16-2008, 06:53 PM
Hi Ladies, I would love to join you all on your day at the Flower and Garden Festival. I've been on Dis for sometime and have met a few of the Ladies from here and I love to meet Disney Fans from the boards I belong to. I moved down here and became a CM because I love to make Magic for everyone and I love Disney. So if you don't mind I'd love to meet with you all and get to know you and I'm sure we could have loads of fun.

tinkerbell87512
03-16-2008, 07:17 PM
Hi Ladies, I would love to join you all on your day at the Flower and Garden Festival. I've been on Dis for sometime and have met a few of the Ladies from here and I love to meet Disney Fans from the boards I belong to. I moved down here and became a CM because I love to make Magic for everyone and I love Disney. So if you don't mind I'd love to meet with you all and get to know you and I'm sure we could have loads of fun.

Welcome aboard!!!! Looking forward to meeting you! :goodvibes

Fairy_Tale_Bride
03-17-2008, 11:04 PM

Hi there! :banana: I'm so glad you will be joining us for the DIS Meet! I have added you to the list for our DIS Meet at Epcot on May 22. :goodvibes Let us know if you are planning on attending any of the other events. Can't wait to see you there! :thumbsup2

bbangel
03-18-2008, 06:31 PM
Hey I just found these and thought they might be great for our shirts. I'm thinking this on the front and then the See no... on the back. What do you think?

http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t271/bbangel74/pp_pink_2008.jpg

http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t271/bbangel74/pp_purple_2008.jpg

http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t271/bbangel74/pp_blue_2008.jpg

tinkerbell87512
03-18-2008, 07:24 PM
Megan those are great!!! I really like the black with the pink. or the white with the purple.

Julie Mouse
03-19-2008, 10:04 AM
Woo Hoo - our vacation will be here soon. Welcome Tiggergrams! How does it work with the t-shirts - does one person order for everyone? All of the designs are so cute - I would be happy with any of them. Can't wait!!!!!!11:yay:

bbangel
03-19-2008, 02:09 PM
Megan those are great!!! I really like the black with the pink. or the white with the purple.

I'm partial to the purple myself. If we all had the same design we wouldn't necessarily need to all have the same colour right?

wdwgirl03
03-25-2008, 10:35 AM
I can't wait to hear about your meet. I'm officially going in May now (first time staying at the Animal Kingdom Lodge...sooooooo excited!!!) but unfortunately I'll just miss you by a couple of days as we leave on the 19th. But sounds like fun!

Fire14
03-25-2008, 11:07 AM
I found a free shipping code for cafepress for being sunshine rewards member.

CafePress Free Shipping--No Minimum
Although we are contractually prohibited from giving back rewards on CafePress shopping, we scored an awesome exclusive free shipping coupon on Friday. Shop at CafePress before March 31 and you will get free shipping on ANY purchase with no minimum. Use coupon code sunshinefree. (http://www.***************.com/links.php?uid=1&aid=3838&type=coupon)

bbangel
03-26-2008, 12:16 PM
We need to make a final decision on the shirts so we can get them done in time!

Do we have a consensus?

tinkerbell87512
03-27-2008, 10:49 AM
Ok I think since that free shipping is only valid for a couple more days we need to make a choice ASAP!

Maybe since everyone has different opinions have just the same designs on front and back. You just pick which version you like the best? :confused3

Like everyone have the "What stays in Disney" on the front and then the princess mickey on the back. Then just add on text (if possible) with your dis name.

Just an idea!

bbangel
03-27-2008, 12:15 PM
Ok I think since that free shipping is only valid for a couple more days we need to make a choice ASAP!

Maybe since everyone has different opinions have just the same designs on front and back. You just pick which version you like the best? :confused3

Like everyone have the "What stays in Disney" on the front and then the princess mickey on the back. Then just add on text (if possible) with your dis name.

Just an idea!

Cheryl I think that is a great idea. I'm assuming we are doing white shirts? I haven't checked out whether Cafe Press does other colours or not.

tinkerbell87512
03-27-2008, 09:57 PM
Cheryl I think that is a great idea. I'm assuming we are doing white shirts? I haven't checked out whether Cafe Press does other colours or not.

I think that would be the best option since there are a few of us that are interested in the shirts and theres not much time to cash in on the free shipping. Also this way would also please everyone in their favorite color of design.

I'm thinking I'm going to order mine tomorrow.

So are we all good with the "What happens" on the front and the Princess on the back?

I was thinking the white shirts as well.

bbangel
03-28-2008, 11:55 AM
I think that would be the best option since there are a few of us that are interested in the shirts and theres not much time to cash in on the free shipping. Also this way would also please everyone in their favorite color of design.

I'm thinking I'm going to order mine tomorrow.

So are we all good with the "What happens" on the front and the Princess on the back?

I was thinking the white shirts as well.

Sounds good. Which "What Happens one are you going to use? Does anyone know if you can add text to the shirt? If so, where are we adding our screen names?

tinkerbell87512
03-28-2008, 06:22 PM
Sounds good. Which "What Happens one are you going to use? Does anyone know if you can add text to the shirt? If so, where are we adding our screen names?

I was looking at this. You can't add text. :( Unless its already on the design that you upload.

Fire14
03-28-2008, 07:16 PM
i'm hoping to order white shirt with I think it's purple design i'll look saturday and order mine and girlfriends. hopefully we run into you gals'

Fairy_Tale_Bride
03-28-2008, 09:44 PM
Hi everyone! :yay:

I'm finally back and it looks like I have some catching-up to do. DH & I were out of town for our Easter vacation in Boston. It was my first visit and I really loved it!

I can't believe our DIS Meet is almost here! I am getting so excited! :woohoo:

I just love these designs! My favorite so far! :goodvibes

http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t271/bbangel74/pp_pink_2008.jpg

http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t271/bbangel74/pp_blue_2008.jpg

I saw that Cafepress does have different color shirts to choose from and many designs. I personally like the white because the designs show-up better. So, we have decided on the pirate/princess design for the back and the "What happens in Disney..." for the front? I want to make sure I match! :thumbsup2

Do we know anyone that could update the designs with text for our names or should we just go without it? I'm going to check now to see how much time they need for the order. I want to make sure I get mine in time!

How about these two designs for our shirts?

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y128/triplefigs/eb2adb89.jpg

DisDancerina
03-28-2008, 10:02 PM
Those are so cute!

bbangel
03-28-2008, 10:27 PM
Lindsay those are the two I'm going to do on a white shirt. I'm wondering if we might have a problem with the rules of Cafe Press because of trademarking mumbojumbo. Anyone tried to order one yet?

Julie Mouse
03-29-2008, 03:39 PM
Hi Everyone! I am so excited - just 49 days to go for me! I just tried to order a t-shirt. I'm downloading the images from here. The front image comes out as 6 inches, and the back is 5.5 inches (maybe that's reversed). I went to the designer's site and then I got teeny tiny images. I haven't ordered yet because I was expecting the images to be bigger. Has anyone else tried to order?

tinkerbell87512
03-29-2008, 10:52 PM
Hi Everyone! I am so excited - just 49 days to go for me! I just tried to order a t-shirt. I'm downloading the images from here. The front image comes out as 6 inches, and the back is 5.5 inches (maybe that's reversed). I went to the designer's site and then I got teeny tiny images. I haven't ordered yet because I was expecting the images to be bigger. Has anyone else tried to order?

Hmmmm thats what I'm getting too. Seems really small. :confused3 Maybe we should try another site??