PDA

View Full Version : Dry Cleaning

lbullard
10-22-2007, 12:55 PM
I am thinking about just bringing my dh suit and shirt and wondered what it would be to have it dry cleaned on board? How long does it take. I hate the thought of trying to bring it wrinkle free. Anyone used this service?

Thanks Lynn

Windy City Heather
10-22-2007, 01:09 PM
We just get everything press on board not dry cleaned. Last time, I got 4 shirts and 1 dress press and it was $11.00. Double that cost if you are dry cleaning too. We got it all back the next day.

jiminyC_fan
10-22-2007, 02:39 PM
We use it for both services. Drycleaning and pressing. I feel the cost is very cheap for drycleaning and it is always back on time.

wifeofgrumpy
10-22-2007, 04:17 PM
Wonderful service, we just got back Oct 13 and I used the service for the first time. I had my daughters formal dry cleaned along w/ 4 shirts pressed, $15.00, would have cost me $20 at home just for the dress. They did an absolute wonderful job. I usually iron and starch my dh shirts b4 we leave told him no more, from now on I'll just have them done on the ship. If I remember right I left it to be p/u on our bed at around 7pm and got it back around noon the next day. They also did a great job on my dh pirate shirt (peasant shirt w/ poofy sleeves)

I found my price list, the price to have a 2 piece suit cleaned is $7.00, half of that if you just want it pressed.

tksbaskets
10-22-2007, 04:29 PM
GREAT service!!! If you have it in the bag for your stateroom host by 5 pm (if I recall) it is back the next morning. I actually brought dirty/wrinkled shirts and immediatly sent them to the Disney CL dry cleaners.

I used their laundry for basic laundry also. SOOOOoooo much better than spending part of my cruise at the laundry room. :goodvibes