PDA

View Full Version : Another Palo question

MichiganFamilyof5
10-21-2007, 10:17 PM
This is our first time cruising, so bear with me. :confused3 We have the late dining seating on the Wonder in January. Would I be able to get reservations at Palo and still go to the late dining with our son. I would hate to have him miss Animator's Palate or such because my wife and I went to Palo. Also, do the reservations at Palo go by the hour (5pm, 6pm, 7pm etc.)?

Thanks
pirate:

VLee
10-21-2007, 10:48 PM
We in the same boat (no pun intended) as you.

We too have the late dining and all early shows. I will not miss any shows, and I want the grandkids to have all the dining rooms. So right now, I have planned a late Palo for my daughter and me. (9 to 11)

Even if we go to the late dining, we will only get appetizer or nibble at our plates--if we decide to go on to Palo. We will have to decide whether or not to keep that ressie or cancel at least 3 days out I think.

yndygo
10-21-2007, 11:32 PM
The earliest window is 6p-8p, the latest 9p-11p... since the late dinner is at 8pm, you *could* technically book the 6pm one and get out of there in time to take your DS to Animator's Palate - you can always just order dessert for yourselves there.

HTH :)