PDA

View Full Version : June in DRP and Indiana Jones

Cruisernut
10-20-2007, 11:06 PM
Hello,
We are planning a trip to Paris next June 2008 and will spend one day at Disneyland Paris. The week we are there will be June 7-14th. I'm wondering if anyone can give me an idea of how the crowds and lines are at this time. Also, I'm wondering if it makes sense to try to do both parks in one day if we get there from opening to closing. I read other threads that said two parks in one day wasn't very feasible, but that was for an August visit. I was wondering if this time of year might make it different. Also, trying to figure out if my children will be able to ride the INdiana Jones ride. I was wondering if the minimum height restriction of 56 inches was a misprint. That seems awfully tall for a Disney ride. Any help is appreciated!

giuly09
10-21-2007, 04:21 AM
Hi there :goodvibes
I have been there in June a few (too many lol) years ago form thursday to sunday and the first two days it was not busy and very enjoable, short queues if any then it got busier on saturday and very busy on sunday but suppose it is every sunday isnt it?

The studios are not very big and you can do every ride (but Crush if there will still be the usual long crowd) in a full morning there (last september we were there from the opening to around 2 pm with time for eating and watching the parade). We didnt stop for Animagique but watched the Stunt Men Show.
Anyway our party was of four adults so if you have kids it might be different. And in June TOT will be opened too!!

About Indy, well it is not a smooth ride and as it is opened there are moments when you feel like missing the rail and falling down :scared1: (i did lol). And anyway i think they are forced to some restriction when you have a loop and go upside down and you do there :woohoo: . Plus I have read somewhere the height is determinated by the g-force experienced on the ride and i suppose a child's body could not cope with the Indy one then.

A Small World
10-21-2007, 07:53 AM
Whether you can do both parks in one day depends really on how much you want to see as which rides you want to do.

How old are your children?
Have you been before?

Doing both parks will mean you will miss a lot of the magical things you just see and experience round the park.
The queues will probably be shorter than in July/Aug but it may still be very busy and the park may not be open as late either (probably 10-7ish)

Although the studios are not very big and there are not many rides there are quite a few shows which are definitely worth seeing but which take time.

I would be tempted to say just do one park and enjoy it.

Cruisernut
10-21-2007, 08:08 AM
Thanks for the replies already! Our children will then be 9 and almost 7. We've never been to Paris before. I was planning all along to just do until I read some people were doing both. Maybe we should just stick to the original thought and not try to do Studios. I think the park is only open until 7 that night.

Jazzman67
10-21-2007, 11:00 AM
Hi there,

You shouls know that when I was there, there wasn't any
Indiana Joess Stunt show in either park. I think that applies
just to the park in Florida, iunfortunately.

Jazzman67
10-21-2007, 11:08 AM
OPPS!!!

I was miostaken! I must have not looked closely enough
to find the ride...

Maybe next time I go there, I'll look more around the park.
There's so much to do at Disneyland you know!! But, the
Indiana Jones ride is there!

Demonica
10-22-2007, 04:50 AM
Hiya

If I only had one day I'd just stay in the main park. We did spend a morning in the Studios but it didn't really compare!