PDA

View Full Version : is there a way to check for balance due on the dcl website?

wheelerkidz3
10-20-2007, 03:48 PM
i booked using a ta, but i'd like to just check on my balance due. i have emailed her, but i think she may be away. she's usually really good at getting right back to me. is there a way to check using the dcl website? i see it brings up our itinerary, but i don't see where it tells balance due.
can anyone help?

m4travel
10-20-2007, 05:54 PM
The website does not show account balances whether one books through a travel agent or directly with Disney. Wish it did!

I'm told (posts below) that this is not entirely true: bookings through DCL that remain with DCL do show the balances. Guess the only cruise we left with DCL was actually the DVC Members Cruise and we paid with points. Sorry!

TwoOwls
10-20-2007, 06:48 PM
The website does not show account balances whether one books through a travel agent or directly with Disney. Wish it did!

I don't think that 100% true, I booked through DCL and I can see how much I owe, since I make payments from the website. If you book through a TA you cannot see your balance online.

Grandma4ever
10-20-2007, 06:59 PM
The DCL website only shows the balance for those that they are responsible for. Once you switch to a TA they are the only ones who can give you that information. Sometimes the benefits are worth the hassle.

wheelerkidz3
10-20-2007, 08:28 PM
thanks everyone. guess i gotta be patient then and wait for her to email me back.