PDA

View Full Version : May 3 - 10, 2008 Western

CanadianBB
10-20-2007, 10:07 AM
Where o where are all my sailing mates.....I know it is a long way away but it will be here before we know it. Now is the time for everyone to start talking, arrainge Post cards for Christmas presents etc.... :)

So.......

Is anyone else sailing or do I get the whole boat to my family and I? DH, DW, DD

Is anybody out there? Wow, this will be our 4th Disney Cruise. I remember the first one was suppose to be a trip of a lifetime.

Andrew DEREK UK
10-20-2007, 10:08 AM
Where o where are all my sailing mates.....I know it is a long way away but it will be here before we know it. Now is the time for everyone to start talking, arrainge Post cards for Christmas presents etc.... :)

So.......

Is anyone else sailing or do I get the whole boat to my family and I? DH, DW, DD

Is anybody out there? Wow, this will be our 4th Disney Cruise. I remember the first one was suppose to be a trip of a lifetime.

Try and have a look in the CRUISE MEET's section there maybe a thread there,

CruisinEars
10-20-2007, 11:35 AM
HI Andrew Derek,

We are on that cruise and there are 2 threads in the cruise meets section. The most active should be on page one since I just posted to it last night.

Welcome aboard!!

LJC1861
10-20-2007, 11:47 AM
Jennifer is correct, there are a bunch of us posting on 2 separate threads. Several of us met last year on a Wonder cruise in April and others are new friends. Come on over and join us and hope to meet you onboard.

Linda