PDA

View Full Version : Stateroom Question

ChrisLei
10-20-2007, 05:57 AM
Are the outlet plugs the same as you would find at home? I would like to bring my flatiron for my hair. Just want to make sure it will work. Thanks!

fldisfanatic
10-20-2007, 07:07 AM
From what I remember the outlets are the same. There aren't very many outlets though, so you'll want to bring a surge strip if you'll have several things you need to charge or power-up.

woody73
10-20-2007, 07:15 AM
They're U.S. standard 110-120 volt outlets.

Woody

CraftyMouse
10-20-2007, 08:06 AM
The outlet in the bathroom is not a standard outlet, however. It is a special outlet for electric shavers only. The outlets in the main part of the cabin are standard and you should have no problem plugging things in there, however there are not many of them. Some people like to bring a small power strip to give them more usable outlets. If you have a lot of chargers, electronics and hair-styling appliances it would be a good idea.

eva
10-20-2007, 08:11 AM
I know that everyone told me that the plugs in the bathroom were only for shavers. So I thought I had learned something new when my electric toothbrush seemed to work just fine. I plugged it right in on Saturday. Unfortunately, it wasn't really working at all. It lost it's charge by mid-week. I had to plug it in under the dresser after that. So trust what everyone is saying. Bring a powerstrip with a fairly long cord, maybe 6-8 feet.