PDA

View Full Version : Spa Discounts While Onboard?

tinytinkmom
10-19-2007, 11:36 PM
We're going on the Magic in January & I'm thinking about getting a pedicure & my friend is going to get a massage while onboard... Do they ever offer specials or discounts at the spa?

MiniGirl
10-20-2007, 08:13 AM
They have what are called port day specials. Since most passengers are not on the ship, they offer some services on these days at discounted prices. That was the only discounts I saw on our recent cruise though. Also, I don't think they were listed in the Navigator. I found out about them by going directly to the spa.

knorrisb07
10-20-2007, 11:42 AM
They have what are called port day specials. Since most passengers or not on the ship, they offer some services on these days at discounted prices. That was the only discounts I saw on our recent cruise though. Also, I don't think they were listed in the Navigator. I found out about them by going directly to the spa.

Thanks. It will come in really handy

inkkognito
10-20-2007, 06:34 PM
I think there are sometimes embarkation day specials too.

jeast
10-20-2007, 08:04 PM
The final sea day of our 4 night cruise they offered steeply discounted rates. I'm guessing it depends on if they have filled their spots or not.

PoohJen
10-20-2007, 08:41 PM
The final sea day of our 4 night cruise they offered steeply discounted rates. I'm guessing it depends on if they have filled their spots or not.

How did you find out about these? Were they announced, or listed in the Navigator, or...???:confused3

TIA!pirate:

jeast
10-21-2007, 09:24 AM
If I remember correctly, they sent around a flyer that morning.

scm
10-21-2007, 10:59 AM
If anyone cares to share their Spa experience with either pedicure or massage treatments I would appreciate it. Reading some unflattering comments on another site makes me concerned enough to cancel my reservations.

arithecat
10-21-2007, 11:34 AM
I love spa treatments but I have to say, the treatments I have had, massage, facials, etc. haven't been any big deal for the price. I can get the same thing at home cheaper. I have learned to tell them I am not interested in purchasing anything right up front. All the massage therapists were wondeful, but the treatments themselves were no big deal. If you do anything, try the rainforest room for a day or get the whole week. I enjoy that!