PDA

View Full Version : dreams villa of orlando or Radisson Reort Celebration any Advice

fav's=mets&mickey
10-19-2007, 11:53 AM
Hey everyone........I am planning a trip next year for 5 adults and 6 children......I am finding that staying on sight is a little expensive and am looking to book within the next two weeks.......I see these deals and am in shock of how cheap they can be......even factoring in buying the tickets separately......so that being said which of these two places would people recommend.....any and all experiences welcomed.....Thanks ahead of time for the feedback everyone........:goodvibes

twyla
10-19-2007, 05:06 PM
It was a nice place. It had nice pools (landscaped beautifully, waterfalls, etc). It was clean and comfortable. Room-wise, it was comparable to disney moderate resort, or maybe a touch better. They have activities (like pool side movies)

Bus service to Disney was fine for me. And its really close (like almost walking distance) to an outlet mall that has GREAT disney outlet. Hint, go there first, get some 1/2 price pins to trade during your stay.

I personally still prefer to stay on property, but the radison is not a bad alternative.

fav's=mets&mickey
10-22-2007, 10:37 AM
It was a nice place. It had nice pools (landscaped beautifully, waterfalls, etc). It was clean and comfortable. Room-wise, it was comparable to disney moderate resort, or maybe a touch better. They have activities (like pool side movies)

Bus service to Disney was fine for me. And its really close (like almost walking distance) to an outlet mall that has GREAT disney outlet. Hint, go there first, get some 1/2 price pins to trade during your stay.

I personally still prefer to stay on property, but the radison is not a bad alternative.

thank you for the insight........I greatly appreciate it

MomofKatie
11-08-2007, 06:44 AM
We stayed for 1 night at the Radisson Resort Celebration last week. We really enjoyed our stay. The staff was friendly, and the room was nice- comparable to a Disney Moderate. DH thought the bed was hard, but to me, it was fine. We did not have a "Sleep Number bed" room.

The pools are nicely landscaped and themed. The bigger pool, with the slide and waterfall- isn't heated, though, so it was a bit cold for us in late October. The smaller pool felt really great, though.

We didn't try the restaurant, shuttle, or gift shop, but they looked nice. We would definitely stay there again. The prices are reasonable, and the resort is super close to WDW property. We drove to the MK in less than 10 mins!