PDA

View Full Version : Pirate Stuff

tinytink
10-18-2007, 11:31 PM
We will be sailing on the Member Cruise Oct 21-25 on the Wonder and will have pirate stuff(hook, knife, eye patches, telescope). If any of you are sailing with kids Oct 25 and would like it please let me know and I will see if I can leave it in a box with your stateroom on it. I don't know if Disney will let me do it but I hate to throw it out after our cruise because I don't want to bring it all back home.

krdisneybound
10-19-2007, 05:54 AM
Theresa -

geez, funny you asked that.

Several times we have left items for our friends that might have cruised after us.

If someone wants the items, have them give you their Stateroom number.

The morning we disembark, go to that Stateroom, as the steward will be cleaning up for the next cruisers and ask him to please leave the items on the bed, as you know them and they know you are leaving them something.

Should not be a problem.

We actually have given the Steward $5 when asking him each time. We have never had a problem doing it.

tinytink
10-19-2007, 01:59 PM
BUMP

these items will still be available if anyone would like them.

jsheridan
10-19-2007, 02:27 PM
I'm not on that cruise, but what a great idea! :thumbsup2

Maybe we should start a thread (like the Pay it Forward one) for people willing to leave items on board such as pirate stuff, over the door hangers, etc... for DISers on the next cruise! :wizard:

What do you think?

tinytink
10-19-2007, 02:38 PM
I'm not on that cruise, but what a great idea! :thumbsup2

Maybe we should start a thread (like the Pay it Forward one) for people willing to leave items on board such as pirate stuff, over the door hangers, etc... for DISers on the next cruise! :wizard:

What do you think?
I think that is a great idea, would like to start it or would this be starting it?

tinytink
10-19-2007, 08:18 PM
I think that is a great idea, would like to start it or would this be starting it?
Well, I leave tomorrow and I will not be checking in online so if I don't get any takers I guess I will either bring them home or throw them out. I have four kids so all the pirates toys listed above X's 4.

CM_Mom
10-19-2007, 09:40 PM
You might try posting on the meets threads for the cruise after yours. You're more likely to connect over there.