PDA

View Full Version : What should I pack for Feb cruise?

cindymom1
10-18-2007, 08:41 PM
My family and I are going on a 4 day cruise and I don't have a clue what kind of clothes to pack!

Please Help!

Thanks in advance!

momof2disprincesses
10-19-2007, 08:07 AM
We will be cruising Feb 10-14. We will be packing what we would normally bring on a WDW vacation, shorts, t-shirts, polo shirts, blouses, and then for the evening affairs dockers for my dh and skirts and blouses for me and my two dd's. My dh will bring a sport coat for Tritons. Nothing too fancy for him.

You may want to add some sweaters for the nights out on deck. It can get a bit breezy and chilly out there.

I have seen some familys do the whole nine yards with tuxes and gowns but that isn't our family. We prefer ot be more comfortable than fancy. After all it is a vacation.

Hope this helps. Have a great cruise.

cindymom1
10-19-2007, 08:10 AM
We will be cruising Feb 10-14. We will be packing what we would normally bring on a WDW vacation, shorts, t-shirts, polo shirts, blouses, and then for the evening affairs dockers for my dh and skirts and blouses for me and my two dd's. My dh will bring a sport coat for Tritons. Nothing too fancy for him.

You may want to add some sweaters for the nights out on deck. It can get a bit breezy and chilly out there.

I have seen some familys do the whole nine yards with tuxes and gowns but that isn't our family. We prefer ot be more comfortable than fancy. After all it is a vacation.

Hope this helps. Have a great cruise.
Thanks so much that really helps!

MommaluvsDis
10-19-2007, 08:56 AM
Throw in (or wear to the terminal) a pair of jeans and light weight jacket for everyone. My cousin and I sailed this past March and on the day we boarded, it was so cool everyone was shivering! I laugh at our pictures of my cousin blowing bubbles at the sail away party to the Caribbeanin in jeans and a jacket!

cindymom1
10-19-2007, 09:03 AM
Throw in (or wear to the terminal) a pair of jeans and light weight jacket for everyone. My cousin and I sailed this past March and on the day we boarded, it was so cool everyone was shivering! I laugh at our pictures of my cousin blowing bubbles at the sail away party to the Caribbeanin in jeans and a jacket!
Thanks! We are going to wdw first so I'm sure jeans would be a great idea for that too!