PDA

View Full Version : Ice Buckets??

oceangirl
10-18-2007, 02:37 PM
I know some people have mentioned in threads that they bring soft-sided coolers aboard with their favorite wine or whatever, and have their room steward keep the cooler filled with ice. But I can't recall seeing any mention of ice buckets in the rooms -- is there one?? TIA....

outahere
10-18-2007, 02:44 PM
I know some people have mentioned in threads that they bring soft-sided coolers aboard with their favorite wine or whatever, and have their room steward keep the cooler filled with ice. But I can't recall seeing any mention of ice buckets in the rooms -- is there one?? TIA....

Yes, there are ice buckets in the cabins. The room steward usually leaves a small card on embarkation day, asking when you want it refilled - morning, evening or both.

HillPete
10-18-2007, 03:30 PM
My DH had carpal tunnel surgery 2 weeks before our cruise and was still in a bit of pain (OK, I did make him drive a lot on the way down :rolleyes1 ) Anyway, our cabin steward, Tri, was more than happy to fill our ice bucket at least twice a day for our cruise. DH also got cups of ice at the drink station on deck 9 and just carried them around all day. Ice should be no problem. :thumbsup2

--H

Nette
10-18-2007, 05:52 PM
Yeah, I think they have a few buckets on board... :)

DH walked away from his beer for about 5 minutes and one of the staff came back with this bucket full of ice water and put the beer in there.

http://hackboy.com/~sacridote/bucket.jpg