PDA

View Full Version : HSM Costumes ?

jillrobinson
10-18-2007, 03:10 PM
Just wondered if anyone has seen/bought a High School Musical costume in the parks ?

and no it's not for me. :rotfl:

giuly09
10-18-2007, 03:42 PM
Just wondered if anyone has seen/bought a High School Musical costume in the parks ?

and no it's not for me. :rotfl:

They sell HSM costumes for girls in the Disney Store Online so i suppose they should sell them in the parks too or at least in the Disney Store in the Village:

http://disneystore-shopping.disney.co.uk/ProdList.aspx?CatId=7&SCatId=771.

I am sorry to say they dont seem to have an adult size for you :rolleyes1

stargatebarbie
10-18-2007, 03:42 PM
have you seen how much these are going for on ebay!!! ive been trying to get one in a older size for my daughter but they are going for silly prices,disney have a gold mine with hsm but i think they have been really slow to respond to it

wideeyes
10-19-2007, 07:13 AM
They have them at the Disney Store, my DD wanted one at WDW however we could not find any and ended up getting one in the UK. There is not loads of HSM merchandise available, the stuff in the theme parks is exactly the same as what you get in the Disney stores in the UK.

dlpSteve
10-19-2007, 07:20 AM
They had lots of HSM stuff in the Disney Studios store - none in adult sizes though :rolleyes1

jillrobinson
10-19-2007, 12:07 PM
Honest now it really isn't for me,
It's a long time since I've shaken a pair of pompoms and I'm afraid my knees wouldn't stand for it. :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

My sister mentioned the ridiculous price being asked on Ebay for them, I thought if there is a shortage maybe we could get Jessie one from DLRP, although I have now had a look at the Disney Store ones, thanks Guilia and wideeyes for that info, they don't seem to have pompoms included but I think they would be easy to come by from a Fancy Dress shop.

Thanks everyone.:)

catgirl03
10-19-2007, 04:08 PM
have you seen how much these are going for on ebay!!! ive been trying to get one in a older size for my daughter but they are going for silly prices,disney have a gold mine with hsm but i think they have been really slow to respond to it

TESCO have them!!!!

I mentioned this to my sis(jillrobinson) some were up to 35+ on Ebay and I said I would not pay that much. Then today went to Tesco extra and there were at least 10. They are Disney and its the light up one with pom poms. And the best part only 12.00 (size 7-8).

Hope that helps
Annie