PDA

View Full Version : The Return of Beef Carpaccio

inkkognito
10-18-2007, 12:33 PM
You old time Disney cruisers might remember when beef carpaccio was on the Palo menu as an appetizer. Those days are long gone, but if you're a big fan of raw cow like I am, check out the Palo brunch and you will find it there! It's on the Wonder for sure, so I'm guessing it's on the Magic too. They are just little individual pieces in tiny "bowls," but it as good as the original appetizer. Of course, you have to keep in mind that I adore hackpeter (ground raw filet mignon, topped with raw onions and a raw egg), so if you don't share those savage tastes, I'd probably avoid the beef carpaccio...the ends are seared, but other than that it is red and primal.

On a somewhat related note, Tony says that the tuna carpaccio, which is now on the appetizer menu, is DELICIOUS.

ragdoll
10-18-2007, 12:49 PM
Ewww!!!:eek:

inkkognito
10-18-2007, 02:00 PM
Don't worry, there's no raw egg with the carpaccio. It's just very, very, very thinly sliced beef. Think of it as "cow sushi."

Henlady
10-18-2007, 02:12 PM
OH Boy, DH is going to LOVE that. Between the King Crab and the Beef Carpaccio, he'll never want to leave the buffet.:rolleyes: