PDA

View Full Version : Question about posting Navigators

kbrelluvsWDW
10-18-2007, 11:34 AM
Hi Everyone,

I'm still fairly new to the boards. Some good friends of mine just got off the 4night wonder this morning and brought me back their navigators so I can prep for my first cruise with my dd8 next month! :woohoo:

I would like to share the navigators with everyone, but I'm not sure how to post. Would someone be able to give me some instructions? I appreciate it!

Can't wait to cruise 11/25-11/29, DD's 8th birthday!

Thanks!:cool1: :woohoo:

riggins
10-18-2007, 03:25 PM
I'd LOVE to see them. Unfortunately, posting them directly in a thread is somewhat complicated and if memory serves me, you have to have a higher post count to be able to do it. Your best bet is probably to e-mail them to feedback@wdwinfo.com so they can be posted on the DIS Home site with other navigators (here's the link if you haven't seen them: http://www.wdwinfo.com/wdwinfo/cruise-new/cr-stateroom-navigator.htm )

Thanks
Leslie

Andrew DEREK UK
10-18-2007, 03:30 PM
If you have a scanner you can scan them in as a picture and upload them to a phot share site such as PHOTOBUCKET, then quote the IMG code in your post.

kroeder
10-18-2007, 07:03 PM
Please do post them! We're leaving on a four day wonder cruise soon and I'd love to see them.

kbrelluvsWDW
10-19-2007, 07:51 PM
I had a really rough day so I had no time to post. I will attempt to scan and post the navigators tomorrow evening. I will be sending the navigators to the DIS info email as well for them to post.

Thanks for the help and I hope you all enjoy them!:goodvibes

Taking my DD to WDW for the day tomorrow! :cool1:

Kbrel