PDA

View Full Version : Paint Shop Pro Photo X2 for $49.99 at Best Buy

dreamcometrue
10-18-2007, 01:50 AM
don't know if any of you use Paint Shop Pro at all, but I love it and use it for all my photo editing. The new Photo version is awesome!! I saw the new version X2 on sale today at Best Buy for $49.99 (original price is $99.99). I snagged one! I believe the sale ends Sunday!

Just letting you know incase some of you are interested...

MICKEY88
10-18-2007, 08:50 AM
thanks for the info, that's 10 cheaper than the ugrade, now if I can only figure out when I have time to get there to buy it..

Renysmom
10-18-2007, 09:14 AM
Does this program sit alone or does it replace the PSP currently on your computer? If it replaces it anyone know how it is as a graphics program? I use PSP for digital scrapping so I dont want to lose that function.

Thanks for the info

dreamcometrue
10-18-2007, 10:00 AM
Does this program sit alone or does it replace the PSP currently on your computer? If it replaces it anyone know how it is as a graphics program? I use PSP for digital scrapping so I dont want to lose that function.

Thanks for the info

I had an older version of it, and yes, it does replace it. However, it basically still has the same functions, but also a better photo editing. I think it would be just fine for digital scrapping. You can download a trial at the corel website and if it doesn't suit your needs, you can always uninstall it and install your previous version! :thumbsup2

thptrek
10-18-2007, 11:35 AM
Do you think that it is worth the upgrade from previous versions?

MICKEY88
10-18-2007, 01:34 PM
Do you think that it is worth the upgrade from previous versions?

which version do you have..??

I think it is, the only problem is I need to add more ram to my current pc or get a new one so it will run right

thptrek
10-18-2007, 03:22 PM
I have PSP version 9. I think I may download the trial version and give it a test ride.

MICKEY88
10-18-2007, 04:12 PM
I have PSP version 9. I think I may download the trial version and give it a test ride.

it's definitely better version XI had some really cool actions added....

tooth whitener, suntan brush,blemish remover..etc...

dreamcometrue
10-18-2007, 06:48 PM
I really love my new version! I have only had it for a day and have not really played around with it too much, but so far, I love it! :love:

It seems like the sale ends on Sunday, so there is time to download the trial and play around with it a little to see if you like it! In my box, there is also Corel MediaOne Plus ($39.99 value), Paint Shop Pro video training ($49 value) and some special effect filters by Nik Softward ($25 value) There are also some other coupons $30 Zazzle, $25 imagekind, $25 snaptotes.