PDA

View Full Version : tea with wendy

deb123453
10-17-2007, 04:40 PM
has anyone tried this and what is the age range. Also did it fill up quickly.

CraftyMouse
10-17-2007, 05:58 PM
has anyone tried this and what is the age range. Also did it fill up quickly.

Everyone is welcome to attend, however I would stay the target age is 10 & under. Sometimes it will be Tea with Wendy and sometimes it is Tea with Alice and the Mad Hatter. Check your Navigator to see which one is offered on your cruise.

You will want to get your tickets early as it does fill up. Just stop by Guest Services after you board to see when they will be handed out.

DVC Mary
10-17-2007, 06:57 PM
For boys, I would say 3 - 7 but girls up to 10. The tickets did go fast.

TexasGirl
10-17-2007, 07:00 PM
Every sailing we've been on was Tea with Wendy until last week on the Western Magic and it was Tea with Allice.

They are both cute. I actually think Tea with Wendy is cuter EXCEPT they always choose 2 boys on Tea with Wendy to sit at the table as "stand ins" for Wendy's brothers. With Tea with Alice they choose 2 kids of any sex to "stand in" for the rabbits. My DD was picked. Cool!

atinkerbellmom
10-17-2007, 11:51 PM
Just bumped a previous thread that answers your questions. I do not know how to link threads, so I just have to bump it. Hope this helps.:hippie:

yndygo
10-18-2007, 12:53 AM
Just bumped a previous thread that answers your questions. I do not know how to link threads, so I just have to bump it. Hope this helps.:hippie:

To paste a thread link, click into the thread, then at the top of your browser where the address bar is you should see the URL that looks like this:

http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1595733

right-click with your mouse in the box to highlight the URL, then click on "Copy" from the pull-down menu.

Then start your post, and just right click anywhere in the white post box that you want the link and select "paste" from the pull-down menu.
:)

dreamcometrue
10-18-2007, 12:56 AM
my DD is 8 and for some reason, out of the whole cruise, this is the thing she is looking foward to the most!! I hope I can get tickets for this! I guess I will run to guest services as soon as we board!

CraftyMouse
10-18-2007, 07:26 AM
my DD is 8 and for some reason, out of the whole cruise, this is the thing she is looking foward to the most!! I hope I can get tickets for this! I guess I will run to guest services as soon as we board!

You may not be able to get the tickets as soon as you board. The last time we cruised there was a specific time for handing out the tickets on one of the sea days. I'm not sure if this has changed. Even if you can't get the actual tickets right away I"m sure if you go to Guest Services right after boarding they could, at least, let you know the current procedure.

LisaFB
10-18-2007, 09:39 AM
Is this only on the 7 night cruises or do the 4 night ones do it too?

vpalmer
10-18-2007, 12:35 PM
You may not be able to get the tickets as soon as you board. The last time we cruised there was a specific time for handing out the tickets on one of the sea days. I'm not sure if this has changed. Even if you can't get the actual tickets right away I"m sure if you go to Guest Services right after boarding they could, at least, let you know the current procedure.

On both our cruises (we disembarked on 10/6) we got tickets at Guest Services as soon as we boarded. This time we boarded a bit later and by 2:15 only Thursday tickets were left!

ragdoll
10-18-2007, 12:43 PM
We got our tickets as soon as we boarded. We were so glad that we did this because at the end of the tea party you can get your picture taken with Alice and the Mad Hatter. We got very few pictures of DGD's with the characters because of the long lines. At least we got these pictures.

leslielightfoot
10-18-2007, 07:49 PM
glad i saw this thread. my kids would enjoy this i think.

:)