PDA

View Full Version : Electrical outlet in stateroom

Kissey
10-17-2007, 04:40 PM
Okay, if I have an extension cord and I plug in a hair dryer and curling iron and use both at the same time in the stateroom, am I going to trip a circuit breaker? How many amps can the outlet support? 15 like a household circuit?

safetymom
10-17-2007, 04:44 PM
I would bring a surge strip.

mmouse37
10-17-2007, 07:15 PM
Since we are always charging multiple items like video and digital cameras, curling irons, hair dryers, etc. we always bring a small surge strip. It helps tremendously!!

woody73
10-18-2007, 12:40 AM
Since we are always charging multiple items like video and digital cameras, curling irons, hair dryers, etc. we always bring a small surge strip. It helps tremendously!!
Plus the laptop, iPod, cellphone, Blackberry . . .

Woody

JNorris
10-18-2007, 08:26 AM
There is also an outlet behind the TV, didn't find this one until our FIFTH CRUISE! :confused3

You can plug in something with a long cord, or bring an extension cord for this one.

crzy4dsny
10-18-2007, 02:14 PM
There is also an outlet behind the TV, didn't find this one until our FIFTH CRUISE! :confused3

You can plug in something with a long cord, or bring an extension cord for this one.

I just found that one last week. But it only took me three cruises:) It worked great for charging the video camera, it has a long cord.

Blue Knight
10-18-2007, 06:09 PM
You will find 2 outlets adjecent to the desk next to where the TV is located. Bring an extension cord you find that it comes in handy.

BE WARNED....:scared1: There is an outlet behind the headboard of the bed, but it is for european connections and not the american type so unless you have a plug convertor....