PDA

View Full Version : Question on Romance Package

Sallyc
10-17-2007, 03:25 PM
For our first cruise and 25 wedding anniversary, I got the Romance Package. :love: It is almost time to make reservations. So, Since Palo is included in the package, do I still need to make a reservation or will they automatically have that in our rotation? Thanks!

Ethan's dad
10-17-2007, 05:57 PM
I'm pretty sure you will need to make the Palo reservations, but you can do it at 105 days out with the Romance package.

Mickeyhugger
10-17-2007, 06:04 PM
For our first cruise and 25 wedding anniversary, I got the Romance Package. :love: It is almost time to make reservations. So, Since Palo is included in the package, do I still need to make a reservation or will they automatically have that in our rotation? Thanks!

You need to let them know what day you wish to dine.

Rob

lg3
10-18-2007, 02:20 PM
You will need to make your reservations yourself - just sign in online at DCL's web site at 105 days out to make your ressie! Don't worry, they have it all organized - when you get to Palo, they already know you have the Romance Package so you can choose your bottle of wine and the Palo fee is not on your bill they give you at the end of your meal - the only expense at Palo is the tip you choose. :thumbsup2

ReggieB
10-18-2007, 05:25 PM
I did actually get a call from someone at DCL who wanted to confirm that I had made my Palo reservation. However that was probably a month out, as you have that 105 day booking option, I would book it at then rather than wait.

lg3
10-18-2007, 05:31 PM
I did actually get a call from someone at DCL who wanted to confirm that I had made my Palo reservation. However that was probably a month out, as you have that 105 day booking option, I would book it at then rather than wait.

Yes, I forgot - they do call to verbally confirm.... I think for us it was about a week and a half before we set sail.