PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone recommend something for tired feet?

minniemouseuk
10-17-2007, 08:54 AM
Hello,

I sometimes suffer with my feet on holiday, especially towards the end!

Can anyone recommend something that I could take with me on a plane?

Last time, I tried to purchase something in the All Star Movies shop, but they didn't have anything, which surprised me as I'm sure they'd sell well! ;)

Thanks!

Netty
10-17-2007, 10:35 AM
This is great for your feet when going around the parks all day!

http://www.partyfeet.co.uk/our_range/products.asp?id=9

jns
10-17-2007, 12:33 PM
This is great for your feet when going around the parks all day!

http://www.partyfeet.co.uk/our_range/products.asp?id=9
Thanks most look out for that too
I'm sure there sell it in boots

selmuir
10-17-2007, 12:36 PM
Well when were on holiday we go with my nana so we need to take one day rest and then the other day a park/waterpark so here feet can relax for one day

CharleyUK
10-17-2007, 03:28 PM
I Love Clinique water therapy foot soothing cream. A bit too big to take in your hand luggage but a good excuse to treat yourself in the duty free!!!;)

minniemouseuk
10-18-2007, 01:42 AM
Thanks for all your comments. I'll definately try those :cool1:

Netty
10-18-2007, 02:32 AM
Thanks most look out for that too
I'm sure there sell it in boots

also in superdrug

tennisfan
10-18-2007, 06:43 AM
I'm not sure what the showers are like out in WDW, but in a lot of the DLRP hotels have very powerful showers. What I find is turn the shower to the coldest setting and stick your feet under it for a couple of minutes. Its not that comfortable, try to tolerate it. I swear by it. My sister didn't believe me until I told her and she tried it.

It helps reduce the swelling in muscles, which is why athletes have ice baths after training.

minniemouseuk
10-19-2007, 01:51 AM
I'm not sure what the showers are like out in WDW, but in a lot of the DLRP hotels have very powerful showers. What I find is turn the shower to the coldest setting and stick your feet under it for a couple of minutes. Its not that comfortable, try to tolerate it. I swear by it. My sister didn't believe me until I told her and she tried it.

It helps reduce the swelling in muscles, which is why athletes have ice baths after training.

I'm definately going to try that. Thanks alot.