PDA

View Full Version : Christmas Plushies

Princess_Melanie
10-15-2007, 03:24 PM
I've just seen the pictures of the Christmas plushies of Mickey, Minnie, Pluto, goofy, Pooh etc that are available in WDW - anyone know if these will be available in DLRP too?

They're GORGEOUS - all in pale blue, silver and white fur....I'd love to pick some up in December as we can't get to WDW till next Christmas!!

TIA
Mel :)

Cyrano
10-15-2007, 03:40 PM
Merchandise in DLP seems to be different and by most on this board considered less choice than guests would hope for :confused3

tigger300686
10-16-2007, 04:25 AM
i dont know if this is any help as i dont know if you are from the uk, but they have some that sound the same on the online uk disney store

i know it not the same as buying them in the parks but still, its something i thought might help

i have tried adding the link but it doesn't work sorry.

Ware Bears
10-18-2007, 03:30 AM
Don't know what colours they'll have this year but they will have lovely Christmas plushes. My eldest DD bought a gorgeous Christmas Mickey and Minnie a couple of years ago ~ they are in very Christmassy colours, deep burgundy and gold with lots of white fur. :santa:

chrismoo
10-18-2007, 07:41 AM
Speaking of Merchandise, has anyone noticed any arial toppers at DLRP?

My current pirate one is getting a bit faded after doing at least 50K miles and sitting outside in all weathers, garage is for junk not cars. :goodvibes