PDA

View Full Version : Thoughts on staying at Disneyland Hotel?

pixie08
10-15-2007, 10:10 AM
Hi everyone! I am trying to make some decisions for our trip to DLP next May. It is our anniversary, and we will only be staying 3 nights. I would love to splurge a bit and stay at the disneyland hotel. I guess my question would be is it worth it?

See the dollar conversion is not to our benefit (we are from the US) and so staying at the DLH would cost us more than staying at the Grand Floridian! Any opinions?

I should mention I am just not into hotel New York (we are from NYC and do not wish to vacation in New York :rotfl: ) so I guess the next option would be Newport Bay. TIA.

Orion33
10-15-2007, 11:31 AM
I posted a thread like this a few weeks back it's our anniversary in May too and we wondered exactly the same thing i think some of the people here sold it to me though...just gotta get the money now!!!

Will find it and bump it!

kxx

bubblefactory
10-15-2007, 01:46 PM
We've stayed at HNY once, regular DLH twice and Castle Club 8 or nine times over the last 8 years. Yes the DLH and in particular the CC is expensive but IMHO well worth it. Location and theming are fabulous and if you can swing CC go for it. You can't beat having breakfast or a nightcap looking down Main Street :)

mikelan6
10-15-2007, 01:53 PM
The DLH is definitely worth the money staying there. Just try and look around for a good deal and pray that the Dollar is stronger soon.

Orion33
10-15-2007, 02:02 PM
upped it for you, see post

DISNEYLAND HOTEL