PDA

View Full Version : Air France baggage allowance

RobinHood's merrymen
10-14-2007, 05:04 PM
We booked direct with Disney for our trip in Nov. I believe that the tickets won't come until a couple of weeks before and there doesn't seem to be a lot of info about. Can anyone tell me what the baggage allowance will be for me, my DW and DDs 6 and 2. Thanks. :surfweb:

giuly09
10-15-2007, 01:44 AM
We flew with Air France one month ago, we just had hand luggages and they weighted them at the Bologna Airport. I had read they should had been up to 5 kgm each but mine was the heaviest, it was 9 kgm but they me took it up the plane no problem.
At Paris airport they just had a quick glimpse and said ok, and i think they were even heavier ;)
The normal luggage should be up to 20 kgms.

Ware Bears
10-15-2007, 06:12 AM
We're flying with Air France and our hold allowance is one bag each max.20kg. Our cabin allowance is one bag each weighing max.12kg.

poppyolivia
10-15-2007, 06:24 AM
can someone tell me if you can take a buggy for a 2 year old...it says that it has to be an umberella fold STROLLER...but I have a chicco travel system type thing and wondered if that would be ok? Obviously minus the car seat!

Tried phoning air France and the guy didn't understand me!:rotfl2:

My pushchair is umberella fold but just wee bit more chunkier than a stroller...the stroller seems really tiny for my wee man! But if it comes to it we will survive!!!;)

cheers xxxxx