PDA

View Full Version : DisneyLand....Disney World.... how many days for Honeymoon...?

EpcotLove
10-13-2007, 03:57 PM
I am trying to get ideas for my honeymoon. My Dfi and I want to do something REALLY nice compared to our prior trips to Disney World. We don't really want to do a cruise...so we are trying to figure out other options. I was thinking about spending a few days at Disneyland and then going somewhere south and tropical... (like Hawaiiiii....mmmm). I've never been to Disneyland and so I wasn't sure if we should make this trip on our honeymoon or another time?

Any thoughts....? Thanks!

HolyCowImADisneyBrde
10-13-2007, 04:01 PM
Disneyland is WONDERFUL. I've been going there my whole life (I'm originally from SoCal) and the first time I went to WDW was earlier this year. Maybe I'm just biased, I absolutely loved WDW, but there is just something about Disneyland that is so much more.. magical, I guess, to me. Granted, there isn't as much to do as in WDW, I think by doing a few days in DL and then going to Hawaii would be a wonderful honeymoon. In fact, that's exactly what DF and I were going to do for ours before we decided to get married at WDW. :goodvibes

EpcotLove
10-13-2007, 04:49 PM
Yeah, I just really want to go somewhere quiet- but have that Disney magic (plus feel special with the bridal ears!! lol)

Hawaiii + Disney really is a dream come true.