PDA

View Full Version : Just back from our trip!

Caz01
10-11-2007, 02:08 PM
We arrived back last night from our trip exhausted and wishing we were still there!

Managed to fit most things in, didn't get on Crushs Coaster :sad2: but my 2 ds's did get to see Jack Sparrow and dd got to see Minnie! Thank the lord! The princesses would have been the icing on the cake but Belle and Cinderella had mile long queues!

We started off quite polite when characters appeared but after realising that some people were just shoving their kids in front we had to became adept at being pushy too!:)

Will do a proper report as soon as I can but we enjoyed it so much we are hoping to go back early next year!

Oh and we have fantasy aps and I was under the illusion we got 10% off Buffalo Bills so I was delighted when it turned out to be 50%!!! :dance3:

Caroline x

giuly09
10-11-2007, 02:20 PM
Glad you had a good time :goodvibes
Look forward to read your reports :goodvibes :goodvibes

countingstars
10-11-2007, 03:09 PM
just two questions:
1. how is the weather?
2. how long are the queque lines? is the park too busy?

Caz01
10-11-2007, 03:34 PM
The weather was good for this time of year, foggy in the morning but sunshine in the day, warm really!

As for the queues, Sunday was really busy, most rides had long queues, Buzz Laser Blast was 50 minutes as were most of the other popular rides, but Monday and Tuesday were much more manageable, Tues am we got to the park at 10.15 and went on Buzz Laser Blast twice without queuing! It got busier during the day obviously but we got fast passes for Peter Pan and Thunder Mountain but everything else we virtually walked onto!

If we went again I would definitely avoid weekends and school holidays! Much nicer!

cleous
10-11-2007, 03:36 PM
we are just back too and we didn't get to do crush either, like you said the queses for princess's were bad wern't they and for the other charcters it was such a scrum you really had to be rude and push your kids thru or they got trampled down!

you were lucky to see jack sparrow we looked and looked for him every day

suzanne

**TINKS**
10-12-2007, 04:22 AM
glad to hear you had a great time and looking forward to reading your trip report :goodvibes

quirkygirl
10-12-2007, 04:51 AM
My girls would love to see Jack Sparrow(my arm wouldnt need twisting either;) ). Where do you advise we should lurk?

crim1978
10-12-2007, 07:02 AM
I heard when crush openned the queues were 120 mins as soon as the parks openned! Is this still the case?

Thanks

Crim

cleous
10-12-2007, 11:39 AM
most days we looked on mon and tues this week they were around the 45 mins mark but cars was 5-10 mins

dee slack
10-12-2007, 03:31 PM
I heard when crush openned the queues were 120 mins as soon as the parks openned! Is this still the case? Thanks
Crim

we were there Mon and the line was 1 hour at around 10:30am! On Tuesday, we were at the gates for 9:20 and they seemed to let us in not long after 9:30 so we hurried straight to Crush and were approx 30 people back. They let us into the actual line at about 1 min to 10am so we were on the ride around 10:05. We thought it was a very quick ride but fun! Do beware of people trying to cut in line tho' - we called a cast member when a couple bobbed under the barriers in front of us while we were all walking round, and also another couple wandered up to the front of the line and then 'merged' in when we were allowed into the actual line.:mad:

My girls would love to see Jack Sparrow(my arm wouldnt need twisting either;) ). Where do you advise we should lurk?
If you ask at guest services they should be able to tell you the time he's due around the play area near the pirate ship, altho' we were told 12:15 on Tuesday and waited 10 mins past this time and didn't see him:sad2:

Ware Bears
10-12-2007, 05:51 PM
Welcome back!! :goodvibes

obscure
10-13-2007, 01:17 PM
We went on crush at about half 4 on Thursday 4th October and there was a 20 minute wait time :)

Seemed to vary quite a bit but not more than 45 min wait during the week (was 85 mins at the weekend when I looked though!).

:) Sadie

tennisfan
10-14-2007, 05:38 AM
Welcome back, I look forward to reading your report.