PDA

View Full Version : how busy is it around halloween ?

monkeyguy31
10-11-2007, 11:42 AM
hi
I'm going to Disneyland paris for the 14th time,we've been mostly around Christmas time before but we thought we would try Halloween.we were wondering how busy it is on the 20th of October and the 27th (half term) :).

maleficent_man
10-11-2007, 02:01 PM
I'm going 24th - 28th and expect it to be busier - particular the weekend with it being just before Halloween. I've been at NYE on a couple of occasions before so I think it won't be as bad as that but still busy. I'm planning to save as many shows (Lion King, Motors Action) until the Saturday.

marcus.ka
10-12-2007, 12:48 AM
We were there last year from 30.October - 2.November and it was very very busy. There were school holidays in France, UK and Germany and the resort was stuffed. We had waiting times for POTC of more than 60 minutes, BTM 135 min, SM2 120, PM 60 minutes and so on.

But on the other hand the resort was open until 21:00 or even 22:00. :thumbsup2

FruitLoop
10-12-2007, 01:17 AM
I'm going that week as well, hoping it won't be too bad. We were there at Easter and it was the busiest we've ever seen it. Although that week is half term for a lot of the UK (but not all) it isn't holiday time in France until the following week so I'm guessing that will have a significant impact on visitor numbers.

Not sure about the rest of Europe though. Getting very excited about going now!

marcus.ka
10-12-2007, 04:26 AM
it isn't holiday time in France until the following week so I'm guessing that will have a significant impact on visitor numbers.

I think so too. But in Germany are also school holidays; but that schould not have such an big impact.

ruthiebabie
10-12-2007, 12:58 PM
We were there last year from 30.October - 2.November and it was very very busy. There were school holidays in France, UK and Germany and the resort was stuffed. We had waiting times for POTC of more than 60 minutes, BTM 135 min, SM2 120, PM 60 minutes and so on.

But on the other hand the resort was open until 21:00 or even 22:00. :thumbsup2

I was there for 29th Oct to 1st Nov last year too - it was manic. Hardly got any rides done even with fastpasses so just soaked up the atmosphere!