PDA

View Full Version : what can i do to make it abit more special?

tigger300686
10-10-2007, 12:31 PM
As some of you may have read my niece and nephews are joinning our trip. Any ideas on things i could arrange to make it more special? card from mickey, little prezzies in their room etc anyone done this?

Eve_dk
10-10-2007, 01:26 PM
Hi!

I am also going with my nephew, niece and cousin. I have sent them a card from "Mickey". Besides that I have made a little bag for each. I have decorated the bags with "Disneyland Paris 2007" and someclipart. In the bag I hve some Winnie Pooh cookies, some "disney" and "Euro" chocolatecoins, a camera for single use, which I have decorates witc some disney stickers.

We are going this Sunday and I hope that perhaps one of the stewardeses will give it to them as a "gift" from "Mickey" :yay:
I ill try to upload a picture of it later.

tigger300686
10-10-2007, 02:04 PM
aww that a lovely idea, i've seen some nice bits on ebay and a few other sites~could do something similar thought about sending a card but i wanted a disneyland paris one, but dont know where i could get one.

I did read somewhere that u can get free autograph books put in the room, anyone else read that?

jillrobinson
10-10-2007, 04:41 PM
I had some things put into the room, including an autograph book, but I had rung the hotel prior to our trip to ask whether there was anything special I could purchase for the room as it was my DS's birthday the day after arrival. The CM I spoke to was very nice and said he would see what he could do, there isn't anything you can pay for so it's purely at the hotel's discretion. :)

tigger300686
10-11-2007, 05:03 AM
Wow that would be wonderful, worth a try~will have to remind myself to phone a week before we go. I dont think they'd do it for us tho as it isnt anyones bday while we're there but the trip is for my niece which her day is the beginning of dec and i would like it for two rooms.

Its a shame they dont do set things you can pay for as i think this would be very popular.