PDA

View Full Version : Residhome Prestige Val d’Europe

Eve_dk
10-09-2007, 02:49 AM
Hi everybody,

We will be staying at Residhome Prestige Val d’Europe the first night (sunday) - as the best offer in Hotel Cheynne we colud get, was from monday...

Has anyone been there?

Can you tell me if there nearby is a a place where we can buy something to eat on the first evening - some kind of fast food as we will be arriving after 19.00.

And is there something like a bakery/little shop where we can buy some breakfast, milk and juice the first morning, before we leave to Disneyland.:banana: :banana:

Thank you!

Bexx
10-09-2007, 10:29 AM
Bumping this, in the hope that someone can help :)

Eve_dk
10-09-2007, 12:42 PM
Thanks!:thumbsup2

ruthiebabie
10-09-2007, 12:47 PM
Hi - I think you are going to maybe struggle a bit as the shopping centre (and supermarket) will be closed at that time on a sunday. Had you considered dumping your bags and heading to Disney village?

On the morning - you can get breckie stuff from Auchan or just have something in the cafes at Val de Europe.

Eve_dk
10-09-2007, 01:05 PM
Hi!
Thank You for your answer. There is 3 children with us, so I dont know if we will go to the village - but I will consider it.

monkeyguy31
10-11-2007, 12:28 PM
Hi ya, Auchan is a good choice for food with a big bakery, there open till 10pm most nights and 9pm on Sunday opening at 8:30am

Caz01
10-11-2007, 12:59 PM
Hi

We returned home yesterday and stayed for 4 nights at the Residhome! We loved it, I had read reviews on Tripadvisor where people had said it was a glorified youth hostel but they were expecting a hotel not self catering apartments. The apartments are new so very clean, admittedly they are certainly not huge! We have 3 kids and the pull out beds are in the living space so it was a case of rearranging furniture! :eek:

The kitchen is small but well equipped, fridge freezer, microwave, dishwasher and hob. The other good thing was that there is a telly with in built dvd player in the bedroom and one in the living space so pack dvd's for the kids, I put them on for them whilst we were getting ready in the morning.

You can park at the Residhome either on the street or in their secure parking which we did at 5 euros a day, there is a lift that goes straight from the parking up into the apartments.

With regards to eating, at the shopping centre, a few mins walk, there is a food court at the far end with a hippo grill, pizza place, macdonalds etc and it's open every night, I think until about midnight, Sundays might be earlier. We ate at the hippo grill on our first night.

There is a massive Auchan supermarket so we stocked up on essential and bought bread etc so we could take lunch with us to the parks and it meant we were only paying for our evening meal.

There is an entrance to the train station right next to the apartments, the trains go every 10 minutes and take about 3 minutes to Disney ideal! The only problem is that the side of the station is not manned and we bought the wrong tickets on the first day and they wouldn't go through the machine! :mad:

The main entrance to the station is up the road opposite, past HSBC and turn right and for imbeciles like us there is a human that will serve you!

Hope this has been of use, if you have any more questions I will try and answer them! :yay:

Caroline

Eve_dk
10-11-2007, 01:27 PM
Thank you all for the grat info!
I just can't wait to Sunday :cool1: :yay: