PDA

View Full Version : Another BS/RS transport question

zizz
10-08-2007, 08:04 PM
I finally got a confirmation fax from the company at 1:30AM! It says there to reconfirm. I've emailed them about this but no replies. Do I need to just email again before the scheduled pick up or do I need to call. And do I need to reconfirm twice - one for going to Disneyland and another for the shuttle to the airport?

I'm also being picked up from a Paris hotel and not from the airport. It says there that a driver will have a card with my name written on it. Will the same apply for the hotel pick up?

Bexx
10-09-2007, 08:59 AM
This was on another thread recently

2) When i booked i sent back the *please confirm* form asap and got an email back saying *it's confirmed*.
Then three days before our holiday i sent it back again to re-confirm the whole thing ( i had booked pretty in advance)

Then when you are dropped off at DLP, I would check with the driver about the time of your return pick up.

I'm also being picked up from a Paris hotel and not from the airport. It says there that a driver will have a card with my name written on it. Will the same apply for the hotel pick up?

Probably, but I'm not sure!! Though there aren't as many people in a hotel as an airport, so I'm sure you will have less problems finding each other if needs be! Does that make you feel any better?!! ;)

zizz
10-10-2007, 08:16 AM
Thank you. I guess I should feel better but I'm always antsy until the day itself and I actually see the driver! BTW, do you always get the same driver for the departure?

crmscotland
10-12-2007, 02:34 PM
BTW, do you always get the same driver for the departure?

I think it just depends on who they have available. From memory first time (2006) we used BS it was a different driver each way, but for our trip earlier this year it was the same driver there and back, we must have got him for one of the journey's in 2006 as he remembered us - once seen, never forgotten. :rotfl: :rotfl: We'll be using them again for our trip next year.