View Full Version : Dream AP Early Entry
10-08-2007, 09:47 AM
Are dream APs acepted for Early Entry even if your not a hotel guest? Its not clear on the disney site but seems to say so on the AP site
10-08-2007, 09:56 AM
With a Dream Pass you are entitled to the EMHs even if you do not stay in a Disney hotel :thumbsup2
10-08-2007, 12:50 PM
Yes you can. Definitely one of the advantages of the Dream :goodvibes
10-08-2007, 12:53 PM
For me that's the drawback of EMH mornings - with the Dream AP you can still get in early and take a nice walk up Main Street alone and ride Peter Pan and Dumbo for 30 minutes before the park opens.
You'll still be able to use it for EMH and there are more attractions open.:wizard:
10-09-2007, 06:32 AM
EMH for Dream AP Holders
This is how EMH morning works for Dream AP Holders (hopefully useful since up until January they are all morning EMHs) this was my experience on a Saturday in September.
Queue at the Hotel Residents security checkpoint instead of the normal security checkpoint when your at the Park Entrance.
* At 8.00am precisely - They will let you through the security bag check.
* You can head straight down through the main turnstiles at the front of the park.
* Stroller hire place was open at this time in the morning so you can get you buggy if you require it.
* You can then go on either to Fantasyland or Discoveryland onto the relevant open EMH rides (they did have a car also running up and down Main Street).
* If you get to the park late (after general admission into Main Street has started but before the park official opening time) you can get past the crowds being held back in front of the castle just by showing you Dream AP here.
Oh one point I brought in my parking receipt when converting the temporary AP passes into the photocards at the passport office and they refunded the 8 euro's cost of the parking for the day we brought the dream AP, since it's free with the Dream AP.
Now I haven't been at the park entrance early enough on non EMH morning, can you still get in early with a Dream AP before general opening? So if anyone can clarify... (as part of the GMFB breakfast crowd for the hotel residents).
vBulletin® v3.8.4, Copyright ©2000-2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.