PDA

View Full Version : Salon Mickey question

quirkygirl
10-04-2007, 10:47 AM
Is Salon Mickey like a one way street ie only available on entry or can we visit in from the park side.

my logic is EMH is at 8am every day we are there...so we thought we could go for a coffee and snack mid morning before it closes:)

thanks

Kelly

ruthiebabie
10-04-2007, 11:46 AM
Well the entrance to it is before the turnstiles so you could get a stamp out of the park then go into Salon Mickey. Sometimes they do shut it a bit earlier than the advertised time though and if its full they just don't let you in. Its not all that if I am honest - small room, couple of chairs - not that impressive I thought.

Cyrano
10-04-2007, 02:32 PM
You can be let out into the park but have to use the entrance outside the park to get in to Cafe Mickey.

quirkygirl
10-05-2007, 04:18 AM
thanks for that:)

marcus.ka
10-05-2007, 04:27 AM
:thumbsup2 [QUOTE=ruthiebabie;21140293]Well the entrance to it is before the turnstiles so you could get a stamp out of the park then go into Salon Mickey. QUOTE]

That's what we always do. And this worked very well in the past.

But for me the Saloon Mickey is just perfect. Nice atmosphere and freed drinks and sweets. A perfect location for your first break. :thumbsup2

smileyk8
10-05-2007, 06:00 AM
:goodvibes i'm so excited about visiting here. I think mum's hoping it will be a good spot to warm her back up again! Which side is salon mickey on as you approach the turnstiles and what sort of things do they offer?

cstokell
10-05-2007, 09:54 AM
Salon Mickey is on the right hand side if you are facing the turnstiles.

http://www.mouseplanet.com/paris/salon_mickey1.htm

Try this link, it shows the entrance and a few pics of inside.