PDA

View Full Version : Auberge de Cendrillon

countingstars
10-04-2007, 10:34 AM
hi had anyone eat recently at Auberge de Cendrillon?
Which is the menu at the moment?
Is it truly closed on Tuesdays and Wednesdays?

:wizard:

Bexx
10-06-2007, 08:09 AM
Here (http://www.dlpfoodguide.com/menus/cendrillondiner.html) is a link to the Auberge de Cendrillon menu. There are some reviews on this (http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1218528) thread - read from Post 8 onwards for reviews of the current Princess menu :)

Don't know which days, if any, they are closed though.

tifa25
10-06-2007, 08:54 AM
Hello we just got back from DLP yesterday we ate at the auberge on Thursday lunchtime as it was my birthday:rotfl: I have to say we really enjoyed it especially my 3 year old daughter as Suzy and Perla, Cinderella and her prince, Snow White and Arial were all in attendance and spent a long time at each table my daughter was particularly pleased that Cinderella remembered her from earlier that day. Cinderella and her prince had a dance as well. It is as set menu but we really enjoyed the food especially after so much junk food, wine is included in the price as well as water/soft drink, I also got a birthday cake and they all sang happy birthday I was not charged for this. A truly magical meal well worth the money to see the smile on my daughters face. I am not sure if it is closed on Tuesday and Wednesday, but I think it closes at 4

A Small World
10-06-2007, 09:16 AM
I think it depends on when you go as to whether it is open every day or not. If you want to eat on a particular day you could phone DLP in advance and ask if it is open on that day. if not I suggest you check when you arrive at City Hall or the restaurant itself or if you are in a Dis hotel at check in

marcus.ka
10-08-2007, 12:49 AM
Hello we just got back from DLP yesterday we ate at the auberge on Thursday lunchtime as it was my birthday

What would you say; now with the princess menu is it only something for kids? Or will also an adult couple with no children have fun in there? Or will this be to embarrassing? ;)

debweb
10-08-2007, 01:41 AM
Agree with everything Tifa25 said. We were there on Thursday aswell - I guess you were the birthday party we saw! It really was magical with loads of princess interaction for dd's. For Marcus - The food was good enough to enjoy as a couple without children and if you were able to be seated further from the fireplace/dancefloor I can imagine you having a nice quiet meal away from the mayhem but with a little magic thrown in - Enjoy.

marcus.ka
10-08-2007, 04:18 AM
For Marcus - The food was good enough to enjoy as a couple without children and if you were able to be seated further from the fireplace/dancefloor I can imagine you having a nice quiet meal away from the mayhem but with a little magic thrown in - Enjoy.

Good to know. Thank you. :thumbsup2

quirkygirl
10-08-2007, 04:53 AM
We have booked to eat here on our last day. I am really looking forward to it. I noticed last night that there were some very recent videos on YOUTUBE of a little girl dancing with the mice in there. Maybe it was you tifi25 or Debweb? It made me so excited and hungry:)

obscure
10-08-2007, 02:03 PM
All I can say is that there is nothing vegetarian on the menu as we looked (I was hoping to eat there for DD to get a chance with the princesses on Saturday).

Katie C
10-09-2007, 06:06 AM
One place we haven't ate I really really want to! So thats the plan for next time... I did look at the menu though and it looked very nice, far above usual them park fare!