PDA

View Full Version : whats your most memorable experience at disney?

disneyfreakkk5
10-04-2007, 11:20 AM
we were at chef mickeys, and i was getting my food. they had these little baby corns that were like 2 in. and 1 cm. wide, and we get back to the table, and i start eating it like its regular-sized corn...my mom started laughing and i was like wat? she was like u can eat the whole thing! i was like oh... :) i was only 6; wat can u expect?

TwistyMisty
10-04-2007, 11:27 AM
This is kinda funny,

we were on splash mountain , when we went down the hill. My mom lost her sunglasses in the water and they had to stop the ride to get them. She said she could never forget that moment. LOL

disneyfreakkk5
10-04-2007, 11:30 AM
lol :)

Ms.Squeakers
10-04-2007, 12:34 PM
we were at chef mickeys, and i was getting my food. they had these little baby corns that were like 2 in. and 1 cm. wide, and we get back to the table, and i start eating it like its regular-sized corn...my mom started laughing and i was like wat? she was like u can eat the whole thing! i was like oh... :) i was only 6; wat can u expect?

:lmao: So kinda like what tom hanks did in the movie "BIG"? :lmao:

WeLoveSpaceMountain
10-04-2007, 12:56 PM
My DD7's (was 6) first trip. Told her we had plans to have breakfast with Mickey at Restaurantasuris (sp?) and the being the big girl said she didn't need to go but would be fun, she guessed. Well, when Mickey walked into the room (her first time seeing him in person) her face lit up like I had never seen before. That moment will be embedded in my memory until the day I die and that single moment was worth every penny spent.

Oh, and my daughter and I riding Space Mountain 23 times in a row the last day of our trip (her choice, NOT mine). :wizard:

4 Days and counting...will have more to share in a couple weeks! :cheer2: :woohoo: :cool1:

My Own Little Corner
10-04-2007, 02:39 PM
There are just so many to count, but one that tops the list is the first time I entered Disneyland Paris so beautiful. I would love to top that with going to Toyko DL someday and seeing that. I have been to DL Paris now two times.

JulielovesDisney
10-04-2007, 04:31 PM
Riding Splash Mountain over and over in August and getting COMPLETELY drenched
Staying in MK until 2am for EMH
Doing a "Triple Mountain Whammy" with my 2 BFFs
Hitting a guy with a penny that I threw into the fountain at Germany when I was young
Hoop Dee Doo Revue
My brother was picked on in the Laugh Floor Comedy Club
Riding the Teacups with my 2 BFFs
Being #1 on Who Wants To Be A Millionaire (Go seat #617!!)
Riding Dinosaur with my 2 BFFs

disney100666
10-04-2007, 04:36 PM
my friend falling into a bush at the Dolphin

BandGeek911
10-04-2007, 05:16 PM
-Meeting Mike the Bellhop.

-This guy giving us free fastpasses in line for Splash Mountain..that were actually valid! :D

-Seeing Fantasmic for the first time.

-Meeting Dec, Darren, and Mark the bellhop.

-Dancing with Goofy at LTT

and more....

BUT

Meeting & Riding ToT with Jon the Bellhop.
That wins the MOST memorable memory.

::Snow_White::
10-04-2007, 05:16 PM
Seeing the Castle for the first time.

Water Spirit
10-04-2007, 06:48 PM
Is when I was five and we went on the Dumbo ride, and when I met Ariel and Pochahontas!:cool1:

HSMndLKfan92
10-04-2007, 08:15 PM
Riding Soarin' with my cousins - no parents.