PDA

View Full Version : jewelery shops near dlp

cleous
10-04-2007, 03:46 AM
are there any not to expensive jewelery shops at dlp or near or even in paris , my husbands wedding ring has just broke and would be lovely to get him a new one when we go on sunday , if we have time to leave the park would the outlet place be any good would love to go to paris but i don't know if we can pull ourselves away from the parks for a whole day ,only going for 3 full days

suzanne

marcus.ka
10-04-2007, 04:23 AM
I am not sure if there is a jewellery shop in the outlet centre. But there are hundreds in Paris. But I would not waist any of my precious DLRP time. :thumbsup2 Especially if this is your first trip to the magic.

BRobson
10-04-2007, 04:31 AM
There is a couple in Val d'Europe shopping centre which is one stop away from DLP.

You catch take the train but we took a taxi from our hotel and in cost approx 12 euros each way.

Hope this helps :goodvibes

ruthiebabie
10-04-2007, 11:49 AM
Train is one stop and a couple of euros each way. Come out of the station and turn right and the shopping centre is just in front of you at the end of the street. A few jewellers in there.

bavaria
10-04-2007, 12:05 PM
or the RER 40 minutes to Auber station for Galeries Lafayette and Printemps. I love browsing (and buying) at the jewelry counters in Galeries Lafayette, and it will give you a small Paris experience