PDA

View Full Version : Stick-on Swarovski crystals

UKDEB
10-04-2007, 03:43 AM
Does anyone know where I can buy some? I have a gorgeous pair of Karen Millen shoes which require a little repair work. I need them for this weekend, so online isn't an option, unless it's next day delivery.

scottishsue
10-04-2007, 04:08 AM
You could try

www.shineyrocks.co.uk
www.e-beads.co.uk

(a friend uses the e-beads one and says they are quite quick in delivering).

BRobson
10-04-2007, 04:25 AM
What about Claires or other shops like that. You may get them in things like the stick on jewelled tattoos or you can get them to decorate phones etc.

Hope thats of some help :goodvibes

UKDEB
10-04-2007, 06:24 AM
Thanks guys - I have ordered from E-Beads as they offer next day delivery. :thumbsup2

florida sun
10-04-2007, 07:34 AM
Deb

Make sure its not by Royal Mail as they are on strike for the next 4 days and all our mail here in work, including recorded and special delivery are all subject to major delays. We have been told not to expect anything until next Thursday.

UKDEB
10-04-2007, 09:47 AM
Thanks, Sue - they have the following message on their homepage, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

During current postal strikes we will be providing a next day delivery service to the UK on all orders.

It won't be the end of the world if I can't wear them at the weekend.

wilma-bride
10-04-2007, 01:13 PM

As long as you're not planning to come to the dinner table in bare feet ;)

UKDEB
10-04-2007, 03:20 PM
I can see we're going to have to iniitiate you into the whole Freestyle Cruising concept. :rotfl:

florida sun
10-04-2007, 03:43 PM
Thanks, Sue - they have the following message on their homepage, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

During current postal strikes we will be providing a next day delivery service to the UK on all orders.

Good news Deb, hope they turn up for you:goodvibes

natalielongstaff
10-05-2007, 12:59 AM
hope you have a Fab weekend :thumbsup2

wilma-bride
10-05-2007, 01:45 AM
I can see we're going to have to iniitiate you into the whole Freestyle Cruising concept. :rotfl:

:rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Oh my goodness :scared1: So do I need to bring any clothes at all :confused3