PDA

View Full Version : Tickets arriived but not together on Eurostar

bluegirl
10-04-2007, 02:58 AM
HI all i am very excited that my tickets arrived yesterday but on the down side my daughter and i are not sitting together on the Eurostar in either direction which is a pain, do you think there is anything i can do? I am surprised that they have separated a child and an adult travelling together.(11yrs)
Janex

linnielass
10-04-2007, 03:20 AM
hi bluegirl
This was same case we had last year , we phoned Eurostar and explained the situation . They sorted the seating out, with no problems, this is the phone number for eurostar 08705 186 186.
linnielass

bluegirl
10-04-2007, 05:22 AM
Thankyou for that very helpfull info i will ring them as soon as i am home to see if we can get somthing sorted.
Janex

kazdudds
10-04-2007, 08:11 AM
Hi Jane,
Hope you don't mind me asking, but did you book direct through Disney? I only ask because we booked direct with Disney and that is my main worry! Our party consists of 6 adults and 6 children, really hoping we don't get split up! Its all part of the excitement, catching the first glimpse of Disney!!!!
Thanks Kaz xx

bluegirl
10-04-2007, 08:33 AM
Hiya yes we booked direct with Disney, but i have just rung Eurostar on the number above and they have sorted me out with seats together for both jouirneys without any problem, apparently i have to go to the manual check in desk on the day and they will sort the tickets out.
Janex

thelittlemermaid83
10-04-2007, 12:26 PM
i booked mine seperatly and thought i was seated away from my family but luckily its the way the seats are numbered, we are actually sitting together lol

Ware Bears
10-04-2007, 04:44 PM
I just thought :scared1: :scared1: :scared1: when I started to read.

Thank goodness you got it sorted. :goodvibes

raymondcky
10-05-2007, 01:39 AM
ahhh this is one of my main worrys about when we go to disneyland we booked with disney is there anyway you can insure you aint spilt up

kevankiki
10-05-2007, 02:07 AM
We found that we saved about 100 by booking the Eurostar part directly with Eurostar. I booked over the phone as tickets were not available via the web (this was 8 months in advance), and the lady was able to tell me exactly where our seats were. She also ensured we have forward facing seats on both journeys, there are only 2 of us travelling, but I guess if there were 4 of you then you could ensure you are all seated round a table both ways. :thumbsup2

So, I think it is worth booking with a human being at Eurostar, and if you want Disney Express then this can be added for a charge anyway, if you book accommodation through Disney Direct.