PDA

View Full Version : I promised HOF news this month, so here goes....

Sparx
10-03-2007, 04:59 PM
okies, so as promised, here are some of my hall of fame plans. i want to have a Hall Of Fame awards thread. Where we do like 'best poster' 'nicest' 'most helpful' or whatever awards. And you'll get more than just a paragraph if you win one of those, I promise. ;)

right now, I need your help. I need award category ideas that are less lame than mine, so if you've got em, post em.

i've got more plans, but I'll spring those on you later. Right now I just need some award categories.

AngelInDisguise
10-03-2007, 05:03 PM
I love the HOF! =D lol

Umm....thinking

most trustworthy?

DramaQueen
10-03-2007, 05:23 PM
here are a few possible ideas

most dedicated to the TB
most creative diser
diser you can trust with your secrets
most outspoken diser

stuff along those lines maybe?

disney100666
10-03-2007, 05:33 PM
funniest diser

Sparx
10-03-2007, 06:04 PM
thanks guys, keep em coming. :cool2:

Jasmine45
10-03-2007, 06:10 PM
The Most Freakin Sweet DIS'er EVA!

:cool2:

tigger/winnie/tink
10-03-2007, 06:15 PM
friendliest
helpfullist
great friend
poster of the year
smart poster
funny friend
trendsetter
idea womman/man

Babyjustrun
10-03-2007, 06:23 PM
Opinionated
Passionate.

VMK_MagicalLadee
10-03-2007, 06:24 PM

:lmao:

Jasmine45
10-03-2007, 06:26 PM
:lmao:

:teeth:

RaggedyAnnPrincess
10-03-2007, 07:22 PM
Most Quiet Diser! Cause that's the only thing im good at! :D

AngelInDisguise
10-03-2007, 07:33 PM
Most Quiet Diser! Cause that's the only thing im good at! :D

lol

I love your siggy!

where did you get the picture of he girl and pumpkin?

DisGirlAllie
10-03-2007, 08:18 PM
Most reliable when you're in a bad mood TBer?
I'm sorry it's all I could think of. The ones mentioned before are some really awesome great ideas!

RaggedyAnnPrincess
10-03-2007, 08:32 PM
lol

I love your siggy!

where did you get the picture of he girl and pumpkin?

Off Topic:I honestly can't remember, I just usually go on google and type in sayclub-*Enter keyword here* << Whatever style you want to look up.

Disney.Ears
10-04-2007, 02:26 PM

:lmao: :lmao: Good one Alison!!

Okay forgive me if someone said these. I read all the posts not taking ideas just giving them so forgive me if they're repeated.

-Most Honest
-Funniest
-Creative
-Most Understanding

That's all I got so far. Good ideas though Shelby for the new HOF :)

Princess Ash
10-04-2007, 02:33 PM
Most Disney-Obsessed
Most Frequent Siggy Changer
Least Frequent Siggy Changer
Most Honest
Best Picture Poster
Most HSM/HP/POTC Obsessed
Aw heck...Most *TrendoftheMonth* Obsessed :rotfl:
DISer that most embodies what the TB is all about
Strongest (Emotionally)

That's all I have for now :confused3

TwistyMisty
10-04-2007, 02:53 PM
Most compassionate.

Sparx
10-04-2007, 03:10 PM
Thanks guys, yall are amazing.

i plan to have a TB Hall Of Fame awards night. But its goign to take a TON of help from EVERYONE.

I'm going to need full compliance of everyone who has suggested an award. I'd love it if you guys could write a little summary, you know, introducing your award. unless, you win. if you win the award you entered, then I'll write something up about it. I'm keeping all of the winners under wraps, no one except me will know.

now, talking about the awards, winners will be taken straight from the HOF. no one that isn't presently in will be nominated or win.

i'm going to take five nominations for each category. I'll have a voting card you can PM to me. people can be nominated for more than one award.

i'm going to start nominations soon, but not today. Just letting you all know what i'm thinking of. Keep suggesting awards, but keep in mind, I'm going to need your help for every one you suggest.

TwistyMisty
10-04-2007, 03:12 PM
I will be happy to help.

Sparx
10-04-2007, 03:13 PM
I will be happy to help.

Can we start nominating?

Not today. I'll make a thread specifically for it. I want more award categories before we start that.

Pirate Me
10-04-2007, 03:20 PM
Kindest DISer: The person who would help out in any situation. The one who comforts DISers when they're upset.

Funnest DISer: Makes you smile alot. Posts with a bit of wit or cleverness, but can still be serious when needed.

XxCuriosityxX<3
10-04-2007, 04:53 PM
TBer who always has the cutest siggie
TBer with most creative profile
TBer you can always go to for help

Captain Brain
10-04-2007, 05:13 PM
You seem to have forgotten my favourite one....most sarcastic DISer.

Jasmine45
10-04-2007, 05:14 PM
TBer who always has the cutest siggie

Ooo! I love that one!

AngelInDisguise
10-04-2007, 05:27 PM
Thanks guys, yall are amazing.

i plan to have a TB Hall Of Fame awards night. But its goign to take a TON of help from EVERYONE.

I'm going to need full compliance of everyone who has suggested an award. I'd love it if you guys could write a little summary, you know, introducing your award. unless, you win. if you win the award you entered, then I'll write something up about it. I'm keeping all of the winners under wraps, no one except me will know.

now, talking about the awards, winners will be taken straight from the HOF. no one that isn't presently in will be nominated or win.

i'm going to take five nominations for each category. I'll have a voting card you can PM to me. people can be nominated for more than one award.

i'm going to start nominations soon, but not today. Just letting you all know what i'm thinking of. Keep suggesting awards, but keep in mind, I'm going to need your help for every one you suggest.

sorry if I mis-understood, but do you mean that if we aren't already on the HOF, we can't even be nominated? If thats what your saying, it sounds really wrong to me.

xo juicy splash
10-04-2007, 05:43 PM
Cutest avatar.
Funniest tag.

I'm not all that creative. :upsidedow

Sparx
10-04-2007, 05:43 PM
sorry if I mis-understood, but do you mean that if we aren't already on the HOF, we can't even be nominated? If thats what your saying, it sounds really wrong to me.

That is what I am saying, and sorry to be rude, but I'm doing this alone and I'm trying to keep it as simple for myself as I can, so the rules are mine and they're staying. You can choose to participate (and nominate/vote) or you can choose not to, either way, its really no skin off my nose. :confused3

AngelInDisguise
10-04-2007, 05:46 PM
That is what I am saying, and sorry to be rude, but I'm doing this alone and I'm trying to keep it as simple for myself as I can, so the rules are mine and they're staying. You can choose to participate (and nominate/vote) or you can choose not to, either way, its really no skin off my nose. :confused3

oh well
I will participate.
still think its wrong, but.

Sparx
10-04-2007, 05:49 PM
oh well
I will participate.
still think its wrong, but.

if you think its so wrong, don't participate. :confused3

Pirate Me
10-04-2007, 06:26 PM
Oh, this isn't for nominating people into the HOF?

Sparx
10-04-2007, 06:30 PM
Oh, this isn't for nominating people into the HOF?

no its not. i'm sorry if that wasn't clear.

Pirate Me
10-04-2007, 06:36 PM
No, I think I just didn't read it thoroughly.