PDA

View Full Version : Storing luggage at another hotel!

Bexx
10-03-2007, 03:23 PM
Do you think we could check out of the Santa Fe in the morning, and then go to Sequoia Lodge to leave our bags in their luggage room for the day?! I'm thinking of eating at SL before we catch the bus at 7.30pm, but the restaurants don't open until 6pm, which will make things rather tight if we have to get back to the Santa Fe to collect our stuff. It would be much easier to be able to stay at SL and catch the bus from there instead.

Any thoughts?!

tennisfan
10-03-2007, 04:10 PM
I'm not sure this can be done. You could maybe phone the hotel to enquire if you can do this.

Cyrano
10-03-2007, 04:29 PM
It is an interesting thought :)
I would be tempted to phone the hotel and explain what you want to do since I'm sure they would not want you bringing all your luggage into the restaurant :goodvibes

ruthiebabie
10-04-2007, 12:51 PM
Hmm - now when you check out and leave your luggage with them for the day they don't ask any info - just give you a ticket. Therefore in theory you could just arrive at SL and dump your bags as if you have just checked out....

Bexx
10-05-2007, 05:28 AM
Hmm - now when you check out and leave your luggage with them for the day they don't ask any info - just give you a ticket. Therefore in theory you could just arrive at SL and dump your bags as if you have just checked out....

I did wonder about that!! ;) But I think I'll be a good girl and go and ask them the day before. :teeth: Be good if they say yes :thumbsup2

Thanks guys