PDA

View Full Version : Friend Issue Advice

bugabri
10-02-2007, 06:01 PM
Long story short i was talking to a "friend" online and said somethings about my "best friend". So this "friend" told my "best friend" what i has said then she called me balling her eyes out. This kid had told her everything i had said and then some. She currently said she wants to work things out but wants me to do all the work to fix things.And everytime i see the kid who told her everything in the hall he strarts screaming and swearing at me. What should i do? My family and i are going to florida this may and she was suppose to go also. Tell me your opinions on this situation i would really like to know

Water Spirit
10-02-2007, 07:24 PM
I had friend issues once when she thought being popular was cool and kept ignoring me and I stood up for her many times, but I realized she wasn't a true friend.

Lizbon
10-02-2007, 07:39 PM
Well if she told your other friend everything, she is not a true friend. I think you should talk to your other friend and explain why you were talking about her. I'm confused as to who was going to Florida with you, if its your "friend", don't bring her. It sounds harsh but why bring her on vacation with you, if she would hurt you like that. If its your best friend who is supposed to go, May is still awhile away, I'm sure you will works things out by then. Hope this helped. Good luck working things out. :)

disneydance
10-02-2007, 07:49 PM
Explain to her what you really meant because at times you never know what the other "friend" said and try to tell her not to take it the wrong way.