PDA

View Full Version : help planning: where to eat?

countingstars
10-02-2007, 11:37 AM
well, I'll be in DLRP 3 days and 2 nights..i booked a montana room at SL.
where to eat?

i'm thinking about a sort of plan like this:

1 day: launch - walt's (my fav one in the park, i really miss it)
dinner - SL (baver creek or hunter's grill????)
2 day: launch- :confused3 i don't really know, i'm planning to spend half of this day at the WDS..
dinner - i'll book invention's at DLH
3 day: launch - sob, don't know, cendrillon? hoping there's not seafood, 'cause i've got allergy.

any suggestion?

Bexx
10-04-2007, 12:42 PM
If you want to eat lunch at the Studios on Day 2, then you might consider Rendez-Vous des Stars Restaurant. It isn't waiter service, but is a buffet rather than counter service.

Auberge du Cendrillon is pricey now, and the menu (see here) (http://www.dlpfoodguide.com/cendrillon.html) is limited and includes fish.

timben
10-06-2007, 02:37 PM
I defenitely recommend blue lagoon restaurant. Dinner or lunch makes no difference as it's always night inside :rotfl2: maybe not the best food but the best atmosphere

danandjackie
10-08-2007, 09:35 AM
another vote for blue lagoon or why not nip up to inventions in the disneyland hotel for lunch.. Or to be honest I absolutely loved lucky nugget last time and we have no children it was a hoot and the food was fine for the money.. I couldn't recomned anywhere in the studios Im afraid this is one area that needs attention, hopefully now they have a new d tkt ride and a major e tkt ride opening at christmas they can think about improving the dining options in this park..