PDA

View Full Version : House M.D.

Padrepride
10-01-2007, 07:10 PM
So who watches House on Tv these days. I sure do and it's my favorite show. Any opinions on this season so far?

tigger/winnie/tink
10-01-2007, 07:21 PM
sometimes watching a re run right now

Addicted.to.Speed
10-01-2007, 07:33 PM
I love the show, it will be really interesting to see if he gets a new group of people or if hes just going to keep bouncing ideas off of the janitor

Babyjustrun
10-02-2007, 01:50 PM
Favorite show.
Ever.

Jessd
10-02-2007, 08:06 PM
I love this show! We bought the first three seasons on DVD and finished the first two in one week, it is addictive.

Babyjustrun
10-02-2007, 08:28 PM
I'm so glad that Cameron is kind of back.
I'm living on a pipe dream, that they'll all come back and actually go back to work for him xD
I can't imagine new doctors, you can't replace those three.

valeriesunshine
10-02-2007, 08:47 PM
I like Camerons new hair ;D

Axel
10-03-2007, 04:24 AM
I want Chase back full time. I miss seeing my not-british-australian-wombat every week. But can I say that he looked amazing in last night's episode and that I thought it was hilarious when he trumped all of House's new ducklings. Can't wait for next week! Hopefully more wombat!

Also- I agree with House and his comment about Cameron's hair. But then, I never liked her anyway.

Babyjustrun
10-03-2007, 01:50 PM
I want Chase back full time. I miss seeing my not-british-australian-wombat every week. But can I say that he looked amazing in last night's episode and that I thought it was hilarious when he trumped all of House's new ducklings. Can't wait for next week! Hopefully more wombat!

Also- I agree with House and his comment about Cameron's hair. But then, I never liked her anyway.

I love, love, love, love Chase.
When there was that scene with him in it, I was thinking 'Say yes House, say yes.'
I want them all back, minus Foreman. I don't like Foreman. I was excited last season when he decided to quit.
But everything just spiraled out of control.

Padrepride
10-03-2007, 07:23 PM
Cameron and Chase might come back, but Foreman and House are on too bad terms to come back together.

Axel
10-03-2007, 07:28 PM
I love, love, love, love Chase.
When there was that scene with him in it, I was thinking 'Say yes House, say yes.'
I want them all back, minus Foreman. I don't like Foreman. I was excited last season when he decided to quit.
But everything just spiraled out of control.

I like Chase. And House. And Wilson. And Cuddy. And that's it. I don't like Cameron. Or Foreman. I dunno why. I just don't.

And Chase shook his head no...so I don't think he really wants to be re-hired. I'm thinking they'll wait until after House weeds through the wannabes before any of them come back.

Babyjustrun
10-04-2007, 01:54 PM
I like Chase. And House. And Wilson. And Cuddy. And that's it. I don't like Cameron. Or Foreman. I dunno why. I just don't.

And Chase shook his head no...so I don't think he really wants to be re-hired. I'm thinking they'll wait until after House weeds through the wannabes before any of them come back.

I hate Cuddy.
I like Wilson. I ship House/Wilson, even if it'll never happen.

And of course Chase doesn't want to come back. I never said he did.

Axel
10-04-2007, 02:00 PM
I hate Cuddy.
I like Wilson. I ship House/Wilson, even if it'll never happen.

And of course Chase doesn't want to come back. I never said he did.

*spazz* ZOMG! A slasher! I never thought I'd find another one on the Dis! I slash House/Chase, but I've been known to read the occasional House/Wilson....or House/Wilson/Chase.... And I agree, even if it will never happen, it's fun to dream that they might get together.

also- wasn't implying that you did say Chase wanted to be rehired. I was thinking in type (my online equivalent of thinking out loud).

Babyjustrun
10-04-2007, 02:22 PM
*spazz* ZOMG! A slasher! I never thought I'd find another one on the Dis! I slash House/Chase, but I've been known to read the occasional House/Wilson....or House/Wilson/Chase.... And I agree, even if it will never happen, it's fun to dream that they might get together.

also- wasn't implying that you did say Chase wanted to be rehired. I was thinking in type (my online equivalent of thinking out loud).

Ah okay.
I've never though to House/Chase. Maybe I just never saw any chemistry between them. House & Wilson have amazing scenes together that I just adore.

Axel
10-04-2007, 06:56 PM
Ah okay.
I've never though to House/Chase. Maybe I just never saw any chemistry between them. House & Wilson have amazing scenes together that I just adore.

I agree about the House/Wilson scenes. I really like their dynamic from 'Judas' onward.