PDA

View Full Version : Many Pictures Being Posted Lately

Cruiser1969
09-30-2007, 07:23 PM
I don't come around as often as I used to:guilty: , but lately when I do, I have noticed a large amount of finished t-shirt pictures being posted.

I think it's absolutely wonderful that these pictures are being posted as I feel it is wonderful way to show designers how appreciative you are of their designs.

Well done:thumbsup2 . . . a wonderful way to say "thank-you"

M_I_C_K_E_Y
09-30-2007, 08:32 PM
Maria,
Thank you for starting this thread - I second the opinion!

chaoscent
09-30-2007, 09:41 PM
This time I am determined to finish the shirts before my trip. :lmao: Last 3 trips I have been ironing on the transfers in WDW. :rotfl2: I am telling myself that I will have all shirts done for 3 children and 8 adults for 5 days done by the end of January. If I do, I will post them. If not, I promise to post people with the shirts on pictures. :woohoo: I double dare promise. Then the problem is going to be "identify the designer". :rolleyes1 I can't remember what I did last week, let alone 4 months ago. I am trying to save the designs with the person's name, so that should help me.
Thanks everyone. Penny

rumblytumbly
10-01-2007, 08:48 AM
It is really such a thrill to see my designs actually being used. It means alot. So for those who post pictures thanks so much:cool1: