PDA

View Full Version : WDW Pre-trippie

TwistyMisty
09-30-2007, 05:52 PM
Hi guys. I have never done this before but I will try.

My family and I are going to WDW October 11th. We were supposd to go the 8th but, they were booked. ( The hotel )

I am sooo excited!:banana: Were going to go to Universal , MGM , Magic Kingdom , and Epcot!

I'm like sooo lucky because every time we go Iget to pick the ride. :rolleyes1 MY sister always gets jealous, but were getting along so much better, so I will let her pick. Which will probably be Space Mountain. I choose Splash Mountain but I like Space too.

I have only been to WDW once. We live in Tennessee, so its kinda far. But we used to live in Anaheim. So we used to go to DLR alot.

This is my first time going to Epcot. My sister went last year for a school trip and bought me this really cool Paris shirt.

Whats it like there? Is it like...foreign? rotfl..

Any questions?

disneydance
09-30-2007, 06:08 PM
Great job Jaime so where are you all staying????

Lizbon
09-30-2007, 06:13 PM
Congrats on going to Disney World for your 2nd time. My family is in DVC so we go pretty much every year. Epcot isn't my favorite park but seeing the different countries is so cool. Especially if you want to travel a lot when you get older which I want to do.

Must see's in Epcot:
~Test Track
~Mission Space: I recomend the tame version, I have only been on the tame version and for your first time, I'd do that.
~Everything!

***I've never been to DLR so if they have Test Track and Mission Space there. (I'm hopefully going to DLR in 2010. Woot Woot!:woohoo: ****

My questions:

How long of a plane ride is it from Tenesse to WDW? What about from Tenesse to DLR?

If you have any questions feel free to ask, I don't know when the last time you went to WDW was. PM me or post any questions you may have.

disney100666
09-30-2007, 06:14 PM
EPCOT is futureistic in one section, and countryistic in the other part, it's my favorite park, and I think you'll enjoy ithttp://disneyworld.disney.go.com/wdw/parks/parkLanding?id=EPLandingPage here's all about EPCOT for ya.

AngelInDisguise
09-30-2007, 06:20 PM
You need to add a lot more dtail, but ok.

You need to go to AK. It is love.

TwistyMisty
09-30-2007, 11:39 PM
Ty guys.

xo juicy splash
10-01-2007, 04:04 PM
Great start.
At Epcot you must ride Soarin'.
I also like Living with the Land. :]
They also have amazing fireworks there, so I would watch them.
If you are eatting there I would go to Le Cellier in Canada. YOU MUST GET RESERVATIONS THOUGH!!!

Can't wait to hear more!! :banana: