PDA

View Full Version : Am I crazy?

natsprat04
09-30-2007, 04:16 PM
We just got back from DL a week ago & we already miss everything Disney. We've never been in DL during Christmas & have wanted to go during December when all the Christmas decorations are up. The crazy thing is we (DH, DD3) were just there this past May & went agian in September. Is it crazy to plan another trip for December? We have an annual pass so we want to take advantage of going for one year. Is it nuts for us to go again so close together? Please tell me you guys would do the same...

JennHales
09-30-2007, 04:19 PM
I don't think your crazy. It's a fun family get away. As long as you are out of debt (dave ramsey in me thinking) Then go for it.
Jen

DLR29
09-30-2007, 04:23 PM
I wouldn't say you're crazy, unless you say that you're going that week in between Christmas and New Years. That week is THE most crowded week of the year. We're talking it takes 20+ minutes to walk down Main Street because of the amount of people. We're talking hour long lines by 9AM. We're talking closing the park due to capacity at noon.

But anytime else is good, especially the second week of December or early on in the third for longer hours and full entertainment. Why would you be crazy for trying to maximize your AP? I would love to take 3 DL trips in a year!

bumbershoot
09-30-2007, 04:30 PM
No you're not crazy. We were just there the 17th through 23rd, and we want to go again in December. And we have a 3 year old. :) We got APs, too. It really just makes good financial sense, doesn't it, to maximize one's use of the AP by making multiple trips? ;)

Disneyluvr2
09-30-2007, 06:41 PM
I live 500 miles north of Disneyland and have a Premium AP. So far I've gone in Feb, May, July and and I'm going again in 11 days! When you have an AP there's no such thing as going too often! It's so funny but every time I go, I still get as excited as a 5 year old! That's the Disney Magic at work!:wizard:

IluvDISNEYLAND!
10-01-2007, 12:39 AM
No, your not crazy especially since you have never experienced Dl at Christmas time! It is truly magical and you will be glad you did it!!! We are going in Dec and I can hardly wait!!!!!!:banana: :banana: :banana:

mommy2mrb
10-01-2007, 11:46 AM
No more crazy than the rest of us here :lmao: we have AP's too and have gone 5 times already and are going for MHT next weekend and also have a WDW trip planned for Jan 08.

DisneyJamieCA
10-01-2007, 12:07 PM
Not crazy at all. We went in early Sept and while there DH decided we should do a Christmas trip, so we're headed back then! And since we bought premium APs, we'll be back early next year I'm sure.

There is nothing as magical as Christmastime at Disneyland and it worth seeing!!

pixiewings71
10-01-2007, 01:44 PM
Well if you are then add me to the crazy list as well! LOL We were there for a full week in July, upgraded our 4 day park hoppers to AP's. We wanted to go back in August but we were busy all month, then in early Sept we wanted to go but we were so tired from our August that we skipped it. But, we went yesterday, we are going again on the 25th-28th and again in Dec from the 14th-17th! And yes, we will be going again as often as possible before the AP's expire!!! So we expect to be there every 4-6 weeks until mid-July! LOL