PDA

View Full Version : Windsor House Hotel in Earl's Court- has anyone stayed/visited there?

msim
09-29-2007, 04:11 PM
I finally found a B&B in a good location that we can actually afford. The reviews were split- rated 3 out of 5. Now that I've booked itand paid my nonrefundable deposit, all I see are really negative reviews. Will this be okay for a mother and two teens or should I run the other way? We don't need anything ritzy or fance, just clean, average, safe, and convenient. We'll be travelling in Feb., if that matters. HELP!!!! :scared1: Thanks in advance!

florida sun
09-30-2007, 02:26 PM
Just bumping this to see if anybody can help:)

Hbabe78
09-30-2007, 04:37 PM
hiya im new to this forum

yes both my self and my husband has stayed here on differnt occasions.

you get what it says on the pack to be honest, its very dated and rooms are or at least they were rather shabby, but it was immaculatly clean. the rooms have a bed, there no tv or anything in the rooms, but if your just looking for somewhare clean to to your head down its fine

its right beside the tube station which you come out turn right then first right and walk for about 2 mins and your there. if i was looking for somewhare cheap and clean id go back there.

as long as you know to expect basic and clean i dont think it will be a dissapointment

hope that hepls