PDA

View Full Version : Need Advice..

PinkAnimePrincess
09-29-2007, 11:08 AM
Fine I admit it! D wasn't really my boyfriend he asked me about a week before school started but i said I don't know. Then I week later my cell phone got cut off, and I was nervous to tell him my descion when I was around him, which was yes. Yesterday, I saw him and he didn't say hi or anything. On my way home I ran into his best friend who told me "D, said he's tired of waiting for you and that he's just going to ask one of those girls that like him now to be his girlfriend" I am heartbroken.. So how I have a choice tomarrow I can tell him off orr... tomarrow I can tell him my descion, before he starts talking to another girl. I don't know what to do, I can't believe he would be the kind of guy who'd do that to me...

Babyjustrun
09-29-2007, 01:19 PM
I wish people would understand something.
I'm just saying.
Just because someone asks you out, and if you say yes, that will not make them your girlfriend/boyfriend automatically.

Kats~Meow
09-29-2007, 01:23 PM
I'm just saying.
Just because someone asks you out, and if you say yes, that will not make them your girlfriend/boyfriend automatically.

True, you really have to work on a relationship.

As for that guy, if he is so quick to jump to another girl and ask them out then I say he is not worth it and not mature enough to be your BF.

Lil_Tink
09-29-2007, 01:26 PM
I'm just saying.

I hate that. I like to 'go out' first then decide if your going to be official.

PinkAnimePrincess
09-29-2007, 01:45 PM
Um actually he asked if I wanted to be his girlfriend ^^;; heh heh sorry for not saying that earlier. So what should I do tell him off? or be all nice to him when I see him tomarrow?

PowerMonkey
09-29-2007, 02:00 PM
telling him off would only boast his decision in asking someone else lol... i think you should just tell him how you felt, and why you couldnt get to him sooner

2HOT2touch
09-29-2007, 05:09 PM
I would tell him how you feel and ask him why he was so fast to just move on to someone else.